PDA

View Full Version : Misc. Blankets, Trunk Cover

Hrsnaround
Jan. 29, 2006, 12:19 PM
I’m offering the following items for sale. The listed price does not include shipping / handling. If you need photos, please let me know – I can email them to you.

- Size 80 Wilsun fleece blanket liner. I purchased it used from someone, hoping that it would fit my new horse, but it does not. He is more of a size 82. It is in very good used condition. The color is grey, and it has a few spots which were patched – in my opinion, nothing that affects the durability of the liner. It also has leg straps. $25.00

- Size 82 Triple Crown stable blanket. I also purchased this item used. It does not fit my skinny TB correctly. His chest is too narrow for the blanket. It is in very good condition, however, does need a washing and the surcingle buckle repaired. The color is navy blue with a light blue trim. It has a two buckle front closure, bias surcingles, wool lining along the top and sides of the blanket, nylon lining in the rest of the blanket, dee-rings for a hood, also dee-rings for tail cord. $85.00

- Set of navy blue standing bandages. These were purchased from Dover Saddlery. They are in very good condition – no tears, etc, but they do have initials on them in black Sharpie – tough to see. I believe these are the extra-long ones. $8.00 1/30/06 - Sold, pending payment

- Set of four deluxe polo wraps in hunter green, purchased from Dover Saddlery. They are in excellent condition. They are extra-long – 11 feet. They sell in the catalog for $24.90, asking $15.00 1/30/06 - Sold, pending payment

- Scrim sheet for horse shows (not anti-sweat). Custom made by The Clothes Horse. Size 80. Excellent condition. Hunter green body with light blue trim, poly/cotton blend. Has a braided ribbon tail cord in green and blue, burgundy piping. One front snap closure. Shoulder area is lined. Does have monogram. $100.00

- Wool cooler, purchased from Personalized Products. Used for one horse show. Excellent condition – just a little dirt from the one use (on the inside). Body is light blue with hunter green trim and burgundy piping. Has a leather front buckle closure and fancy tail cord, is monogrammed. $150.00

- Saratoga Horse Works fly sheet, white, size 80. One belly strap and two leg straps. Has several patches, but in good working order. Does not fit new horse. $20.00

- Practical Choice size 82 light weight turn out sheet, very good condition. Dark blue with green trim. Does not fit my current horse correctly. $30.00 1/30/06 - Sold, pending payment

- Custom trunk cover made by The Clothes Horse. It is light grey, padded top and front. Good condition. (Will add measurements). Measurements are 3 feet long, 2 feet deep, 2 feet high $65.00

I accept paypal and money orders. Shipping will be priority mail or USPS parcel post. I will add a flat $1.50 on to the actual shipping charges.

If you have any questions, please email (hrsnaround@comcast.net) or send a private message. Thanks!

StefffiC
Jan. 30, 2006, 09:20 AM
I'll take the polos and Standing bandages.

Let me know a total!

Steph

Hrsnaround
Jan. 30, 2006, 10:17 AM
Thank you Steph - will do!

Hrsnaround
Feb. 3, 2006, 04:42 AM
Hi! Just noticed that I did not add a price for the trunk cover - I would like $50 for it. Thanks!

Hrsnaround
Feb. 8, 2006, 06:25 AM
**Updates**

Originally posted by Hrsnaround:
I’m offering the following items for sale. The listed price does not include shipping / handling. If you need photos, please let me know – I can email them to you.

- Size 80 Wilsun fleece blanket liner. I purchased it used from someone, hoping that it would fit my new horse, but it does not. He is more of a size 82. It is in very good used condition. The color is grey, and it has a few spots which were patched – in my opinion, nothing that affects the durability of the liner. It also has leg straps. <STRIKE>$25.00</STRIKE> Price reduced to $15.00

- Size 82 Triple Crown stable blanket. I also purchased this item used. It does not fit my skinny TB correctly. His chest is too narrow for the blanket. It is in very good condition, however, does need a washing and the surcingle buckle repaired. The color is navy blue with a light blue trim. It has a two buckle front closure, bias surcingles, wool lining along the top and sides of the blanket, nylon lining in the rest of the blanket, dee-rings for a hood, also dee-rings for tail cord. <STRIKE>$85.00</STRIKE> Reduced to $75.00

- Set of navy blue standing bandages. These were purchased from Dover Saddlery. They are in very good condition – no tears, etc, but they do have initials on them in black Sharpie – tough to see. I believe these are the extra-long ones. $8.00 1/30/06 - SOLD - thank you!

- Set of four deluxe polo wraps in hunter green, purchased from Dover Saddlery. They are in excellent condition. They are extra-long – 11 feet. They sell in the catalog for $24.90, asking $15.00 1/30/06 - SOLD - Thank you! *I found a set of 4 in navy blue as well*

- Scrim sheet for horse shows (not anti-sweat). Custom made by The Clothes Horse. Size 80. Excellent condition. Hunter green body with light blue trim, poly/cotton blend. Has a braided ribbon tail cord in green and blue, burgundy piping. One front snap closure. Shoulder area is lined. Does have monogram. $100.00<STRIKE>$100.00</STRIKE> Price reduced to $90.00

- Wool cooler, purchased from Personalized Products. Used for one horse show. Excellent condition – just a little dirt from the one use (on the inside). Body is light blue with hunter green trim and burgundy piping. Has a leather front buckle closure and fancy tail cord, is monogrammed. $150.00<STRIKE>$150.00</STRIKE> Price reduced to $125.00

- Saratoga Horse Works fly sheet, white, size 80. One belly strap and two leg straps. Has several patches, but in good working order. Does not fit new horse. $20.00 Price reduced to $15.00

- Practical Choice size 82 light weight turn out sheet, very good condition. Dark blue with green trim. Does not fit my current horse correctly. $30.00 1/30/06 - Sold, pending payment

- Custom trunk cover made by The Clothes Horse. It is light grey, padded top and front. Good condition. (Will add measurements). Measurements are 3 feet long, 2 feet deep, 2 feet high <STRIKE>$65.00</STRIKE> $50.00

I accept paypal and money orders. Shipping will be priority mail or USPS parcel post. I will add a flat $1.50 on to the actual shipping charges.

Photos are available for the items.

If you have any questions, please email (hrsnaround@comcast.net) or send a private message. Thanks!

Will entertain offers.

Thanks!

Just My Style
Feb. 9, 2006, 01:14 PM
I need to measure my trunk. Darn it. I knew I should have written my measurements down. I have been looking for a cover forever. You wouldn't happen to know the tack trunk manufacturer and size. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif I have a Medium Warners.

Is there anything on the trunk cover- monogram, logo, piped, etc or is it plain? Also, is it nylon?

vxf111
Feb. 9, 2006, 02:15 PM
Is the wool cooler square or fitted??

Hrsnaround
Feb. 14, 2006, 06:46 AM
Hi! Sorry about the delay in responding.

Trunk cover question - no monograms or anything. I purchased it from The Clothes Horse a good 15 years ago. It is in great condition! There is some dirt on it, as I was using it at the barn for the past several months (trunk was in the aisle, not the tack room). The top, front, and back are padded. It is 3' long, 2' wide and 2' high.

Cooler question - it is fitted (dress sheet).

Thanks for the questions, and again, sorry for the tardiness!

Hrsnaround
Mar. 2, 2006, 04:15 PM
Hi! Just wanted to repost what is remaining.....

- Size 80 Wilsun fleece blanket liner. I purchased it used from someone, hoping that it would fit my new horse, but it does not. He is more of a size 82. It is in very good used condition. The color is grey, and it has a few spots which were patched – in my opinion, nothing that affects the durability of the liner. It also has leg straps. <STRIKE>$25.00</STRIKE> $15.00

- Size 82 Triple Crown stable blanket. I also purchased this item used. It does not fit my skinny TB correctly. His chest is too narrow for the blanket. It is in very good condition, however, does need a washing and the surcingle buckle repaired. The color is navy blue with a light blue trim. It has a two buckle front closure, bias surcingles, wool lining along the top and sides of the blanket, nylon lining in the rest of the blanket, dee-rings for a hood, also dee-rings for tail cord. $85.00

- Scrim sheet for horse shows (not anti-sweat). Custom made by The Clothes Horse. Size 80. Excellent condition. Hunter green body with light blue trim, poly/cotton blend. Has a braided ribbon tail cord in green and blue, burgundy piping. One front snap closure. Shoulder area is lined. Does have monogram. $100.00 reduced to $90.00

- Wool cooler, purchased from Personalized Products. Used for one horse show. Excellent condition – just a little dirt from the one use (on the inside). Body is light blue with hunter green trim and burgundy piping. Has a leather front buckle closure and fancy tail cord, is monogrammed. $150.00 Reduced to $125.00

- Saratoga Horse Works fly sheet, white, size 80. One belly strap and two leg straps. Has several patches, but in good working order. Does not fit new horse. $20.00 Reduced to $15.00

- Custom trunk cover made by The Clothes Horse. It is light grey, padded top and front. Good condition. (Will add measurements). Measurements are 3 feet long, 2 feet deep, 2 feet high $65.00 Reduced to $50.00

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Hrsnaround
Mar. 3, 2006, 05:24 AM
Hi! I made a mistake - the Practial Choice turnout sheet is also available - thanks!!

SolNSweetie
Mar. 4, 2006, 07:43 PM
i was wondering if you still have the wool dress sheet. if so please email pics if you have them to tcyorke@comcast.net. thanks again, tammie

Hrsnaround
Mar. 8, 2006, 05:59 AM
Hi Tammie! I do still have the wool dress sheet, and will send photos. Thanks!

Hrsnaround
Mar. 8, 2006, 06:00 AM
Hi Tammie! Just checked my "sent" items and saw that I sent the photos already. Thanks! Debbie

Hrsnaround
May. 15, 2006, 09:55 AM
Here is an update on what I have left:

- Size 80 Wilsun fleece blanket liner. I purchased it used from someone, hoping that it would fit my new horse, but it does not. He is more of a size 82. It is in very good used condition. The color is grey, and it has a few spots which were patched by the previous owner. They do not look like they will affect the durability of the blanket liner. It also has leg straps. Was priced at $25.00, reduced to $15.00

- Scrim sheet for horse shows (not anti-sweat). Custom made by The Clothes Horse. Size 80. Excellent condition. Hunter green body with light blue trim, poly/cotton blend. Has a braided ribbon tail cord in green and blue, burgundy piping. One front snap closure. Shoulder area is lined. Does have monogram. $100.00 reduced to $90.00

- Saratoga Horse Works fly sheet, white, size 80. One belly strap and two leg straps. Has several patches, but in good working order. Does not fit new horse. Was priced at $20.00, reduced to $15.00

- Practical Choice size 82 light weight turn out sheet, very good condition. Dark blue plaid with green trim. Does not fit my current horse correctly. $30.00

I accept paypal and money orders. Shipping will be priority mail or USPS parcel post. Buyer will pay actual shipping charges.

If you have any questions, please email (hrsnaround@dclair.net) or send a private message. Thanks!

Hrsnaround
May. 21, 2006, 11:10 PM
The fly sheet and the blanket liner are on hold pending reciept of payment.

Also, there is interest in the scrim sheet and the trunk cover.

Thanks!

Hrsnaround
May. 23, 2006, 04:49 PM
Here is an update on what I have left:

- Size 80 Wilsun fleece blanket liner. I purchased it used from someone, hoping that it would fit my new horse, but it does not. He is more of a size 82. It is in very good used condition. The color is grey, and it has a few spots which were patched by the previous owner. They do not look like they will affect the durability of the blanket liner. It also has leg straps. Was priced at $25.00, reduced to $15.00 ***SOLD*** Thank you!!

- Saratoga Horse Works fly sheet, white, size 80. One belly strap and two leg straps. Has several patches, but in good working order. Does not fit new horse. Was priced at $20.00, reduced to $15.00 ***SOLD*** Thank you!

- Practical Choice size 82 light weight turn out sheet, very good condition. Dark blue plaid with green trim. Does not fit my current horse correctly. $30.00

I accept paypal and money orders. Shipping will be priority mail or USPS parcel post. Buyer will pay actual shipping charges.

If you have any questions, please email (hrsnaround@dclair.net) or send a private message. Thanks!

Hrsnaround
May. 26, 2006, 09:32 PM
Just another update - the scrim sheet has been sold.

Remaining are:
- Triple Crown blanket
- Trunk cover
- Practial Choice turnout sheet

Thanks everyone!

Hrsnaround
May. 26, 2006, 09:32 PM
Just another update - the scrim sheet has been sold.

Remaining are:
- Triple Crown blanket
- Trunk cover
- Practial Choice turnout sheet

Thanks everyone!

Hrsnaround
Oct. 11, 2006, 09:33 PM
Update -
The trunk cover has been sold

Remaining are the Practical Choice turnout sheet, triple crown blanket, and a fly sheet (size 82).

As I am going through my trunks of blankets over the next week or so, I may end up listing another ad with more blankets. Thanks!!

Hrsnaround
Jan. 12, 2007, 08:17 AM
Just an update - the Triple Crown blanket has been sold, and the Practical Choice turnout sheet was sold as well. I may still have the fly sheet and one other - will need to update over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who has purchased items. :)