PDA

View Full Version : perhaps I'm late to the game with this one...

ExJumper
Nov. 12, 2010, 07:53 AM
...but am I the only one who hasn't seen these?

http://www.chronofhorse.com/photos_videos?page=0&nid=24265

I was laughing out loud! Not only at their ability to ride in some bizzare costumes, but also at the willingness of their horses to run around with flapping capes, and at the sense of humor that these guys have!

I did wonder, however, if Pessoa's NASCAR helmet was ASTM/SEI approved...

bizbachfan
Nov. 12, 2010, 08:21 AM
wooo hooo some hotties in there :) great stuff

Creaghgal
Nov. 12, 2010, 09:55 AM
I liked the duck outfit best. Don't know how he got his foot back out of those stirrups!

EMWalker
Nov. 12, 2010, 02:34 PM
Most excellent. Dude, how hard would it be to ride in that motorcycle helmet?? I can't find a distance with sunglasses on let alone that thing!!

Pony+ an inch
Nov. 12, 2010, 03:08 PM
shame on whoever all was cat-calling the gladiator... but then shame on me as I would have too. ;-) I love all the costumes! How the heck did Maclain Ward fit those chicken feet into his stirrups??

ExJumper
Nov. 12, 2010, 03:15 PM
shame on whoever all was cat-calling the gladiator... but then shame on me as I would have too. ;-) I love all the costumes! How the heck did Maclain Ward fit those chicken feet into his stirrups??

If you notice in his OF picture, he appears to have taken off his shirt before beginning (or possibly during?) his course. Methinks he probably didn't mind the catcalls too terrible much... :eek:

AliCat
Nov. 12, 2010, 03:18 PM
OMG, those are way funnier than the ones I saw on the feed from Syracuse.

Giddy-up
Nov. 12, 2010, 03:43 PM
Those are great!! Glad to see the riders really getting into it.

Loved McLain's chicken outfit, but Charlie's orange Dumb & Dumber get-up had me laughing. :lol:

sleepybraider
Nov. 12, 2010, 03:44 PM
Thank you for sharing! These are wonderful!

Creaghgal
Nov. 12, 2010, 05:49 PM
I misidentified the chicken for a duck! Where is that field guide when you need it most.

So! Embarrassed.

kateh
Nov. 12, 2010, 08:21 PM
Um, hello Ben Meredith! And McLain made me bust a rib laughing!

chloelovesyou1
Nov. 12, 2010, 08:47 PM
Yes, I saw those! They were amazing!!!

intrepid
Nov. 12, 2010, 09:04 PM

I'm thinking if he did not want/like the attention, he would have worn a less revealing costume :lol: I would have been one of the cat-callers too!! (Don't tell DH!)

onelanerode
Nov. 12, 2010, 09:12 PM
Oh Em Gee! I LMAO at McLain Ward's getup. That was awesome!! :)

MHM
Nov. 12, 2010, 09:18 PM
Next year, the trainers should dress for the course walk, too! :lol:

They used to have little skits with groups of riders before the costume class at Washington- I want to say maybe at that time, they ran it as a rotating pairs relay, rather than a gambler's choice.

Addison
Nov. 13, 2010, 08:04 AM
Uhmmmm, those catcalls calls were well deserved!