PDA

View Full Version : For all those riders and horse people in maine!!!!!!!!

Properetiquette1
Nov. 12, 2010, 12:41 AM
Please if you have ever lost a horse you have really cared about or wanted. His name is proper etiquette and I know he is now located in maine. I'm not sure where but its a farm with a name like stone wall farm. I know a little girl owns him now and I feel bad that I want him so badly and that he has a new owner now. But I was so close to buying him before she did. I can give you more info about him. He is a 12 year old paint swedish warmblood. He is 16.1 hands and is an equitation horse. Please help me find him. I would really like to buy him!

Dapple Dawn Farm
Nov. 12, 2010, 12:11 PM
sounds like you're too late as you stated he's already been sold....

blackcat95
Nov. 12, 2010, 05:08 PM
There is a Stonewall Stables in Nobleboro, Maine, but I haven't heard of them having a horse named Proper Etiquette. A horse like that sounds like he'd really stand out, and I've did the Maine/NH show circuit all this summer and never came across a horse like that... but I was in South Maine. If he was up north, I wouldn't have seen him. Good luck though!

anthem35
Nov. 12, 2010, 05:18 PM
My friend owns Stonewall Stables!!!
Well, not sure you can get your horse back, but I can tell he is getting GREAT care :)

hj0519
Nov. 12, 2010, 06:27 PM
You're a little late at this point. If I were a parent and had just gotten a horse for my kid and she loved it and was doing well with it, then I wouldn't sell it because someone else wanted it and had been close to buying it before. You can't have everything that you want...time to move on...