PDA

View Full Version : Need an indoor ring in MI please help!

mollypokey
Nov. 10, 2010, 09:44 PM
I recently started riding a jumper for an old friend but the barn she is at does not have an indoor ring. She has her own trailer so we could either trailer in or if the board is low enough we could just move this one horse (she has four). It's getting cold and I hate riding outside but since the horse is a TB jumper she needs to be excersized a lot. We are planning to show at the Albion Jumper Series this winter but I'm afraid we won't be able to get her comfortable jumping before the next show. Any suggestions? We are about 5 minutes north of Amberway Stables so the closer the better. Please let me know!

allpurpose
Nov. 10, 2010, 09:47 PM
Where are you located? I don't know where Amberway Stables are, sorry!

mollypokey
Nov. 10, 2010, 09:55 PM
It's by Oxford, MI. But North Exit 91 off I 75

SMNG
Nov. 10, 2010, 09:56 PM
I'm sure that Amberway has an indoor ring. Since it is so close, can't you trailer in to ride there? Or is that not an option?

mollypokey
Nov. 10, 2010, 09:59 PM
We tried to contact the owner because I used to ride there and my friend was boarding there but she never got back to us. =/ If there was a cheap boarding barn with an indoor out there it'd be awesome it doesn't nessecarily need to be a show barn since the lady who I'm riding for is a trainer.