PDA

View Full Version : Everything but the tack room sink...($ red. on Konigs)

titan
Jan. 18, 2006, 06:20 PM
Massive purging of the excessive equestrian item collections....

Model Lady Konig Dressage Boots - Size 3 1/2, 49/44 tall, 35 wide, absolutely gorgeous, nearly brand new boots (worn once). Zippers professionally installed by EuroAmerican. Boots were $725 plus $125 for the zippers. Sacrifice for ONLY $300!!

Never used Black Chili Peppers Toklat Dressage Pad - $30
NWT Black PRI Dressage Pad - $30
Never used 15 ½” black browband - $10
Used 16” black w/ white browband - $10
New black rubber reins stops (pair) - $2
Curb chain - $2
New with & without tags show shirts – long sleeve $20, short sleeve $15
NWT white Romfh coolmax L/3 long sleeve show shirt - $35
Practically new Myler bit - $30

<STRIKE>Used black full size bridle w/ hooks (no noseband) - $25</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Barely used black w/ white full size soft padded Rohm (German) crank noseband w/ flash ($189 new from EAS) - $40</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>NWT Gray Eskadron Dressage Pad - $40</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>White Championship Toklat Dressage Pad - $15</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Never used white square half wool NuuMed dressage pad (new $120) - $60</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Barely used oakbark 120cm Amerigo ½ hole stirrup leathers - $50</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>NWT Black Olympic Martingale with Reins - $40</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>NWT Black Running Martingale Attachment - $10</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Never used havana reins w/ hook closures - $15</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Never used black reins with hand stops and buckle closures - $15</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Used black w/ white rubber Reins w/ hook closures - $10</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Used brown Vienna sliding Side Reins - $15</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>New black leather full check keepers (2 pair) – $4</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Replacement black leather crank noseband chin piece - $4</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Never used full size black noseband from Bit O Brit - $10</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>NWT black Nunn Finer oversize figure 8 noseband w/ rings - $35</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Used Kieffer full size bridle w/ buckles (no noseband) - $25</STRIKE>

Please email or post for more information about any of the items. All prices less postage, buyer’s choice of USPS or UPS. I accept paypal and will ship with 2 days of receiving payment. Thanks for looking!

Jleegriffith
Jan. 19, 2006, 11:01 AM
I would like the vienna reins and the nuumed pad. Is the olympic martingale all leather?

onelanerode
Jan. 19, 2006, 11:04 AM
Size and type of Myler bit?

titan
Jan. 19, 2006, 12:07 PM
5 1/4" Myler D ring comfort snaffle with hooks or 5 1/2" ported Kimberwicke.

titan
Jan. 19, 2006, 12:12 PM
Show shirt picture below.

Mariequi
Jan. 19, 2006, 12:56 PM
Never used havana reins w/ hook closures - $15
Never used black reins with hand stops and buckle closures - $15
Used black w/ white rubber Reins w/ hook closures - $10

Interested in these sets of reins - I think. Are the first two sets all leather? Have any of them been 'treated' since you got them? Just trying to figure out if they're stiff...

WhatzUp
Jan. 19, 2006, 01:07 PM
Hello,

I am interested in -

Barely used oakbark 120cm Amerigo ½ hole stirrup leathers - $50
NWT Black Olympic Martingale with Reins - $40

Yours in sport,

Lynn

barbarachloejosie
Jan. 19, 2006, 01:30 PM
Hi titan. If you end up with any unsold black reins, I'm your buyer.

Barbara

tic tac
Jan. 19, 2006, 01:40 PM
I want the nuumed pad!
email me
tripleluck@aol.com

Kerrysmom
Jan. 19, 2006, 03:02 PM
Titan,

YGM

Thanks!

Bea

floridajumper
Jan. 19, 2006, 03:55 PM
I would LOVE the rubber reins.... mine just broke!!!! it would be perfect. Should I pt you for your information? Thanks

Dressage_Rider
Jan. 20, 2006, 07:41 AM
Do you have a picture of Amerigo leathres? Do you still have them for sale?

Thanks,

titan
Jan. 20, 2006, 03:12 PM
For everyone who asked - the shirts are size 10, size 36, or M depending on brand. Let me know which you like and I will get you the specifics. Thanks.
Working on a pic of the Amerigo 120cm leathers, they are still available.

Miss Maddie
Jan. 20, 2006, 03:26 PM
I would like to buy the Amerigo leathers and possibly the nuumed pad but I'm having a hard time figuring out which one it is. Do you have a picture? Is it like a full square pad with fleece just under the saddle area? Thanks.

hotlava
Jan. 20, 2006, 07:53 PM
Hi Titan,
Saw your post here and would love to get some long sleeve shirts for Hanna. A girl can never have too many show shirts! Blues are good or probably anything other than purple or white.(Got that) Let me know! Thanks.

Kristin

Toby's Mom
Jan. 21, 2006, 07:01 AM
Hi titan!

I am interested in:

Barely used black w/ white full size soft padded Rohm (German) crank noseband w/ flash ($189 new from EAS) - $40
Used black full size bridle w/ hooks (no noseband) - $25

Do you remember what brand this bridle is?

If these are still available, would you please PM me? I appreciate that!

Thanks so much,
Toby's Mom

titan
Jan. 21, 2006, 06:47 PM
Lady Konig dressage boots with zippers photo below. Konig European size 3 1/2, 49/44 tall, 35 wide which is about an American 7 1/2 foot, 19 high outside/17 1/2 high inside and 14 inch calf.

exs
Jan. 22, 2006, 09:26 AM
I'll take the Amerigo half hole stirrup leathers, Please ship USPS. Can you send an invoice via paypal to salamie@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

titan
Jan. 23, 2006, 07:28 AM
for those that wanted the rubber reins check this out on eBay. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7213352442&fromMakeTrack=true)

Mariequi
Jan. 23, 2006, 09:35 AM
That was so generous of you! Thanks! I went right to ebay and got the reins!

titan
Jan. 23, 2006, 12:05 PM
No problem http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Toby's mom - can you check your PTs, I have another person asking about one of the items you had requested earlier. Thanks!

titan
Jan. 24, 2006, 08:14 PM
Amerigo leathers are taken. Still waiting to hear from Toby's Mom. Thanks!

eponacowgirl
Jan. 25, 2006, 09:02 PM
Black Full Cheek Keepers! I cannot find those anywhere!! If they're still around, could you e-mail me at mochaprincess824@hotmail.com? Thanks!

Toby's Mom
Feb. 10, 2006, 09:31 PM
Sorry Titan! Once again you were dumped into my SPAM box. I sent you a PM with my actual email addy. Will prevent this from happening AGAIN!

Yes, I do want the stuff. Just email me and I will take care of paying you. Thanks again!!!!
Toby's Mom

titan
Feb. 22, 2006, 01:14 PM
New with & without tags show shirts – long sleeve $20, short sleeve $15
Only short sleeve & Romfh shirts remaining.

danichilders
Feb. 24, 2006, 08:09 PM
Titan,
Do you still have the Myler bits? Is there more than one? Thanks

barbarachloejosie
Feb. 25, 2006, 07:03 AM
Titan, I PM'd you about the blue short sleeved one.

barbara

titan
Feb. 25, 2006, 03:33 PM
Toby'sMom - the bridle & noseband went in todays mail priority. You should have them by Tues!

barbarachloejosie
Feb. 25, 2006, 03:59 PM
PM SENT!

barbara

titan
Feb. 27, 2006, 06:14 PM
You all have to check out the fantastic ribbon quilt SCOTCHIE made for me! I would have posted on OC if it would let me add a photo http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

titan
Mar. 5, 2006, 08:30 AM
danichilders - did you get the PM/email?

annikak
Mar. 5, 2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by titan:
You all have to check out the fantastic ribbon quilt SCOTCHIE made for me! I would have posted on OC if it would let me add a photo http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

ooooohhhhhh so pretty! Seems as if mine would be mostly white and pink...sad, huh????? But should we actually get bright colors- wow! that is great! good job, Titan! Nice finishes http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/yes.gif and Scotchie- beautiful!

divasmom
Mar. 6, 2006, 05:01 PM
I may be interested in the boots....but are they really a 3 and a half foot??? Can you restate foot and calf size.

fuzzydise
Mar. 6, 2006, 05:17 PM
how do i get in touch with scotchie about making a quilt? could scotchie pm me please?

titan
Mar. 6, 2006, 05:37 PM
Scotchie is brilliant, she used all the best ribbons and tassles and came up with an awesome color pattern but I have to give Robin Walker some of the credit since he won most of the really nice ones on my Loughnatousas. Thanks anyways, annikak http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif fuzzydise - if you do a search (Find) for ribbon quilts you'll get scotchie, she probably isn't following this thread.
divasmom - the size I listed is the actual Konig size (German I guess). I wear a 7 to 7 1/2 depending on brand, 37 in Danskos http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. I can take more measurements if you let me know what would help.

divasmom
Mar. 7, 2006, 03:41 PM
Titan..that's my size...how wide are the calves...I need a wide calf..one calf is 15 3/4.

titan
Mar. 8, 2006, 08:48 AM
I believe the boots are medium width. I think the 35 converts to 14 inches which is what I get when I wrap a tape around my calf. I get 14 1/2 when I wrap the tape around the outside of the boot. The height 49/44 converts to 19 tall on the outside and 17 1/2 on the inside which is what I get when I measure the boot without including the heel.

divasmom
Mar. 8, 2006, 07:16 PM
Bummer man....wish I didn't have such hulkin calves.

titan
Mar. 14, 2006, 01:01 PM
I can't figure out how to edit the original post but the Blk/Wh browband is sold. Thanks.

titan
Mar. 23, 2006, 01:43 PM
Still can't edit OP - Myler D no longer available.

titan
Feb. 3, 2007, 04:18 PM
NWT white Romfh coolmax L/3 long sleeve show shirt - $35 still available but reduced to $25 plus shipping by USPS Priority from MI.

titan
Feb. 27, 2007, 11:07 AM
Please see below. This is all that is left. Pictures of most on first page of thread. Thanks for asking but the rest is long gone.

Never used Black Chili Peppers Toklat Dressage Pad - $30
NWT Black PRI Dressage Pad - $30
New with & without tags show shirts - long sleeve $20, short sleeve $15

Please email for more information about any of the items. All prices less postage by USPS. I accept paypal and will ship with 2 days of receiving payment. Thanks for looking!

titan
Oct. 15, 2007, 12:28 PM
Black pads are sold pending payment. Thanks.