PDA

View Full Version : Shawn McMillen Pics

Nickelodian
Nov. 9, 2010, 09:20 AM
How long does it usually take to get pics from Shawn McMillen? I ordered at a show almost a month ago, and so far, nothing.

EMWalker
Nov. 9, 2010, 09:34 AM
On the website it says 4 - 6 weeks and in my personal experience it's closer to the 6 week mark. Quick he is not.

tidy rabbit
Nov. 9, 2010, 09:49 AM
not quick, but a SUPER nice guy. Some of my very favorite show photos of my now retired mare were taken by Shawn. It's nice to see how his business has grown over the years.

Oddjob
Nov. 9, 2010, 10:01 AM
When someone orders at the show the order form states 14 to 28 BUSINESS days. When someone orders on the internet it states 4 to 6 weeks. If you are inquiring about the Zone Finals Show in Tyler (maybe, maybe not since you are in Austin). That show was concluded on the 17th of October, with today being the 18th Business Day. All orders are shipping out from Tyler tommorow on the 19th BUSINESS Day.

We do not self print our photos. So when a photo is ordered. We process it, send it to our lab to be made. Then instead of having them drop ship it to the customer sight unseen. We then have them send it back to us so we can inspect and repackage the photos then send them out. We do this while we are traveling all over the country and taking photos.

It might seem like we are slow but the quality of our photos hopefully speak for themselves. Thank you for your continued support.

EMWalker
Nov. 9, 2010, 10:17 AM
I'll take slow if the job is done right and I get good pics! :yes:

Summit Springs Farm
Nov. 9, 2010, 10:22 AM
LOVE,LOVE Shawn McMillen Photography!!!!!
They are the best!! I love my pictures and wish I could buy everyone he takes!

Nickelodian
Nov. 9, 2010, 11:00 AM
I would have ordered 10 if I could have afforded them! I was just curious as to what the expectation should be for delivery. Thanks for the response!

Yes it was Fall fun in tyler, looking forward to receiving my pic!