PDA

View Full Version : Paddock Boots - in search of a more fitted pair

KristieBee
Nov. 8, 2010, 12:09 PM
Hi everyone. I'm in the market for a new pair of paddock boots and I'm hoping to find some that fit a bit better than my current pair of Ariat cobalts. They seem to be wider than my feet require, and thus seem to lose form and get a bit shapeless over time. I'm craving a pair that look a bit more trim and streamlined.

Any suggestions?

Reagan
Nov. 8, 2010, 12:13 PM
http://www.kroopboots.com/

I LOVE their paddock boots. I need to buy a new pair, mine are finally falling apart (after about 7 or so years). Very nice boots, leather soled and no extra stuff that isn't needed in a good boot, IMO.

SmileItLooksGoodOnYou
Nov. 8, 2010, 12:16 PM
Sergio Grasso makes a nice one.

I find that the Ariat heritage are much lighter and more fitted than the more expensive models. I much prefer the $110-$120 paddock to cobalt. The cobalts are thick and heavy... not so bad for walking around in, but I can't really feel my irons in them to ride.

BAC
Nov. 8, 2010, 12:57 PM
Hadfields. I wish I could fit into them, they are too narrow and streamlined for me. :no:

sundance70
Nov. 9, 2010, 09:52 AM
i love my Kestar's....they are much better fitting than my previous ariats....i got them direct from their website here: www.kestarboots.com

ExJumper
Nov. 9, 2010, 10:17 AM
My mountain horse paddocks are very fitted. I got them on TOTD!

supersly
Nov. 10, 2010, 10:03 AM
I have the new Ariat Quantum Devon Pro boots and i absolutely love them! they are fitted on my foot and they look just as nice as the monaco paddock boots too! a girl who rides out at our barn has the i believe Der Dau paddock boots and they are nice too.