PDA

View Full Version : Clinics in the next 6 months (NJ/PA/DE/MD)?

To the MAX
Nov. 8, 2010, 08:50 AM
My mom asked me for a list of what I want for Christmas and since this is the last year that my parents will be footing my horsey bill, I thought I might ask for a clinic with a BNT :D
Are there any good clinicians around central Jersey, eastern PA, Delaware, or the eastern shore of MD this winter or early spring?
Thanks!

TwoDreamRides
Nov. 8, 2010, 10:22 AM
Put a call in to Ellamae at West Milford Equestrian Center and ask her to call you when she schedules her next clinic. In the past 2 years they have had Kevin Babington, Ann Kursinski, and Mark Leone among others =]. They just had Mark Leone last month.

To the MAX
Nov. 9, 2010, 09:38 PM
Thanks!
Does anyone else know of anything in the next few months?

TRNasty
Nov. 10, 2010, 09:15 AM
Try this link to the ushja for upcoming clinics.

http://www.ushja.org/content/calendar/search.aspx?program=1

amt813
Nov. 10, 2010, 03:44 PM
Hey Kristi! Last winter I was looking for clinics in New Jersey to attend during the winter months while my trainer was in florida - after November I noticed that they were basically non-existent in this area and then started back up again in April. (At least New Jersey - you are willing to travel farther than I am for a clinic, so maybe you will have more luck).

Let me know if you hear of anything good though I would love to do a clinic this winter! Good luck.

monalisa
Nov. 11, 2010, 08:51 AM
The VHC is hosting a clinic with Bernie Traurig the second weekend in December. Go to the VHC Facebook page, web site (www.horsecenter.org) or PM me for the details.