PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Rudge Hadfield saddle

OntheBuckle
Nov. 8, 2010, 07:29 AM
Hi, just started my search for a new used saddle for my daughter. I've come across a Jeremy Rudge Hadfield CC saddle for a very good price. I had never heard of this saddle, but after some surfing on the net, they seem to be a really nice saddle. Any thoughts? It's less than a year old and used maybe two/three times. Thanks

MHM
Nov. 8, 2010, 08:09 AM
I'm not familiar with that model, but on the whole, any tack from Hadfields is usually of the very highest quality, in my experience.

OntheBuckle
Nov. 8, 2010, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the input. I've been unable to find a whole lot out on the internet. I spoke with Hadfields this am and they told me the sadde new is $3995 and I needed to get a number off of it and she could tell me more. Sounds like a very nice saddle. At least I am not finding any negative info either on them. I hope it works out for my daughter, as it sounds like a fantastic opportunity to own a really nice saddle. Thanks again for your input.

BAC
Nov. 8, 2010, 03:36 PM
I didn't know they made saddles but I have to agree that in my experience their strap goods are of the highest quality, I love my Hadfields bridle.

MHM
Nov. 8, 2010, 03:46 PM
I rode in a Hadfields saddle for the winter some years ago. It didn't belong to me, so I don't recall the model, but it was very comfortable and the leather was beautiful. :yes: