PDA

View Full Version : Cleaned out the closet/trunk! Der dau, beval, aramas, TS, essex, bits, spurs, etc.

Jersey Fresh
Nov. 7, 2010, 08:18 PM
I finally went through all of the misc horse stuff I have accumulated over the years and need to get rid of what I dont need for me or my horse! Buyer pays shipping, please PM me with questions. I have photos of some items in the link posted below and I will be happy to provide photos of the others if interested.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n603/KMBrennan03/For%20sale/

Footwear:
-Der Dau zip field boots, used maybe 20 times? Soft leather, fully lined except for the ankle, punched toe and gusset. Great boots, just broken in but too big for me now. Ladies 8.5, 19.5” tall, 15.5” calf $400

Tack
-Aramas fancy stitched martingale. Lightly used, very pretty! I bought it and it didn’t work for my horse. Not sure of the size, so the measurements are: Neck-53", Nose to girth piece- 50" on the 4th from last hole and can go up (shorter) 6 more holes. $60

-Leather draw reins-used lightly $20

-Equigel white gel pad $15

-48” Beval girth havana $40

Bits (5"):
-3 ring elevator single jointed $20
-Corkscrew King/Hunter Dee $20

Wraps/Saddle pads etc:
-2 red standing bandages $5
-4 hunter green standing wraps $8 set
-Dover maroon A/P saddle pad BN in package $10
-Green Dover splint boots, great condition Size M: $8

Apparel:
-Ladies 40 essex long sleeve light purple show shirt. Comes with 2 monogrammed collars, but the monograms are easily removable with a seam ripper (I will remove the monogram for you if you want). $20

-Ariat ladies 16R Tan/Taupe show coat with light plaid. BNWT. Lovely coat, bought after seeing my trainer wear tan on my horse, but sadly RJ's fit me better! $120.

-32R TS Supreme Hunter breeches. Regular rise, BNWT. Bought these on sale, have too many pairs so I'd like to get just what I paid for them $130.

-Size 32R TS cotton schoolies, brown, lightly used. Like my brown GPs better! $60

-Size 32L RJ classics cotton side zip breeches, mauve (light purple). BN-decided they were too long for me! $50

Jersey Fresh
Nov. 8, 2010, 01:28 PM
Supreme hunters are sold.

Jersey Fresh
Nov. 26, 2010, 07:33 AM
RJ classics breeches are sold =)

Jersey Fresh
Dec. 29, 2010, 05:52 PM
Aramas martingale is sold.

Negotiable on the rest!

Jersey Fresh
Jan. 19, 2011, 07:00 AM