PDA

View Full Version : Contact information wanted on Billington LLC or Mary Rivas

sfstable
Nov. 7, 2010, 10:20 AM
I am looking for either an email address or phone number for Mary Rivas or Billington LLC. They are listed as the last owner of a full sibling to my stallion and I would like to contact them about this horse. :) If anyone has contact information please feel free to PM me.

TIA :)

PineTreeFarm
Nov. 7, 2010, 10:28 AM
I am looking for either an email address or phone number for Mary Rivas or Billington LLC. They are listed as the last owner of a full sibling to my stallion and I would like to contact them about this horse. :) If anyone has contact information please feel free to PM me.

TIA :)

Sure, I have contact info for both Mary and Billington.

If you want to send a PM with your info I'll be glad to see that Mary gets the inquiry. That way she can decide if she wants to make contact with you or not.

sfstable
Nov. 7, 2010, 01:10 PM
Sure, I have contact info for both Mary and Billington.

If you want to send a PM with your info I'll be glad to see that Mary gets the inquiry. That way she can decide if she wants to make contact with you or not.

Thanks so much, I tried to send you a PM but it says that you are not receiving any PM's. Just pass along my contact information which can be found on my farm's website: http://www.seafiresporthorses.com/Contact%20Us.html

I would love to talk to her and learn more about the family of my guy. :)