PDA

View Full Version : Costume class at Syracuse photos!

Molly Sorge
Nov. 6, 2010, 01:51 PM
Hey guys, I just uploaded a fun photo gallery of the costume Gambler's Choice class at the Syracuse Invitational here... http://www.chronofhorse.com/2010syracuse

And don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the live blog coverage of the ASPCA Maclay Finals!

GreystoneKC
Nov. 6, 2010, 05:21 PM
GREAT SHOTS!!!

fivehorses
Nov. 6, 2010, 05:33 PM
thanks for sharing.
I went to the first syracuse invitational. I was so thrilled at the great event John Madden put together.
It was so cool to meet the riders and they really seemed like they enjoyed the show, and everyone commented how laid back and fun this show is.
I am so glad it has bloomed and thrived. Syracuse sure needs something like this.
I am a native Syracusan, and the area will always hold a special place for me. So, reading about the Syracuse Invitational is great.

I think John and Beezie are so fantastic for the area, and I can say, John is one of the most hospitable people ever. Long before the Syracuse Invitational, my dad and I wandered upon his farm...not knowing at that time who Beezie was, someone in town said, oh go out to this farm and check out my tack boxes!!! LOL.
Anyhow, they just were super nice, showed us all around, and just great people, so I really am happy they are doing so well with this show and bringing people to the real upstate.
Go Orange!!!!And go team USA.

Nov. 7, 2010, 02:36 PM
Those were great, thanks for sharing!

ponyjumper525
Nov. 7, 2010, 06:26 PM
those were awesome. thanks so much!