PDA

View Full Version : SLADS/Region 4 results?

mbp
Oct. 10, 2010, 06:22 PM
Are they up anywhere? I've got a couple of places with ride times, including the SLADS site, but wondered if there were any online results available.

NJRider
Oct. 10, 2010, 11:41 PM
They process their own results, so it takes a little longer than the dressage secretary services (like Lloyd, or Showsecretary.com)

mbp
Oct. 11, 2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the info.

Boomer
Oct. 12, 2010, 05:46 PM
I showed there this weekend.

Some interesting judging, but it was my first time at a Regional, so maybe a difference between Judge 1 and Judge 2 of 6% points is "normal". I sure heard a lot of comments about it from other competitors too.

It was still a good experience and the weather was great!!

Capriole
Oct. 12, 2010, 06:14 PM
Results are online now.

Boomer, were the comments about any particular judge, per chance?

Boomer
Oct. 13, 2010, 10:49 AM
My trainer had about 7% points different in her class. Think her lower scoring judge was the same as mine was, but would have to ask her to verify.

I overheard people talking about how different the scores were but I don't know which judges they were talking about. One of our friends runs a mobile tack shop and she heard people talking about too.

In my 2nd-4Q class Friday (not champ class) the scores were 59% and less - guess we all stunk it up ;)

mp
Oct. 13, 2010, 11:39 AM
I showed there this weekend.

Some interesting judging, but it was my first time at a Regional, so maybe a difference between Judge 1 and Judge 2 of 6% points is "normal". I sure heard a lot of comments about it from other competitors too.

It was still a good experience and the weather was great!!

I was with a friend who showed in the championship. Her scores were within 1 point of each other. The judges' comments were similar, too.

Boomer
Oct. 13, 2010, 12:46 PM
I can see two judges being off on scores maybe 3% - since things are subjective, different location in the ring and so on.

But I know I was not the only one with score variety. There is nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to whine a bunch, I'm just noting it.

Glad some folks had close scores!