PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone ID these RJ Classics Breeches for me?

Gil's Girl
Oct. 5, 2010, 04:16 PM
I need cheap, nice breeches, and I found a pair on consignment on the internet, but there's no model name on them - anyone think they'd know which one it is by the material? Apparently they're 83% Polyamide 11% microfiber 6% elastic - I'm really hoping they're the more show quality ones. And the model # is RN 51711.

And if I wear a 28 in TS royals, am I likely to fit into 28s in RJs? Low rise royals are a little snug in the waist, but pretty baggy everywhere else. I like baggy.

Thanks!

pinkme
Oct. 5, 2010, 05:42 PM
Not sure about the model, but they run large. I wore a 32 in TS and a 28 or 30 in Rjs

blackcat95
Oct. 5, 2010, 09:46 PM
My RJ's have the same RN# but different material- they're the RJ Sterlings. Look just like TS, retail for around $125 ish. They're really nice... in terms of sizing they're a 28R, and I couldn't even get my leg all the way into a TS 28R and the waist was a little too big... so I guess the RJs run a little bigger in the leg. They're great breeches! :)

SolarFlare
Oct. 6, 2010, 08:59 AM
Gil's Girl: I have the RJ Platinum show breeches, and they have the exact RN # and the same materials. I'm thinking you found what you want! I really like them, although I'm 5'9" and I find the rise quite low. Mine are not tall/long though. I do really like the material.

I take a 30 in every TS model of breech, and my RJs are a 30 as well, so I find they run true to size. They are not as baggy as the TS breeches though.

I wanted to add that Greenhawk's product of the week is RJ breeches (not the Platinums though, the Sterlings) for $69.94.

Gil's Girl
Oct. 6, 2010, 09:06 AM
oh, thanks solarflare, i might take a look at the greenhawk ones, I'm in ontario too - the ones I've been looking at online have a 9 3/4 rise, which I think is way too high, I'd like low or at least mid.