PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ride at Knights Bridge Farm in Middletown, NJ?

RxCate
Oct. 4, 2010, 03:00 PM
Looks like a great facility from the website -

My former mare was just sold there, and I have contacted the barn owner/manager to see if I could visit her when I'm up there this weekend.

Her name is Katy, her registered name is Blazing the Pages (on USEF her show name is Little Miss Chatterbox - her sire & dam on there are also incredibly wrong), and she is an Impressive bred (hypp n/n) Appendix QH.

I've been trying to keep track of her to possibly buy her back when she's ready to retire. So just trying to find out who bought her, and how she's doing.

I sold her over 5yrs ago to a great girl who took her up the ranks in the hunter classics in NJ and then sold her to her trainer who has now sold her to Knights Bridge.

Thanks!

Parrotnutz
Oct. 4, 2010, 04:03 PM
I don't ride there, only wish I could!
I do "know" your girl and she is adorable and now at The Best Barn she could be at.....she is one lucky horse and I would visit if I were you.

Jumphigh83
Oct. 4, 2010, 05:24 PM
I know that your "ex" horse will have the very best in care and training from a classy lady, Mary B. I have known Mary for many years and find her to be one of the most honest, capable and decent people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Your lucky horse!

BNTHUNTER
Oct. 4, 2010, 09:25 PM
Hey, I ride at KBF. I believe the OP and I used to be at the same barn YEARS ago. I have known that little mare for YEARS.

OP- send me a PM or email me on FB.

RxCate
Oct. 5, 2010, 09:47 AM
Well, I've had her since 2001 when she was a 4/5yr old in MD.

Trained her in the hunters & jumpers up until we moved to NJ in 2003. Didn't sell her to her first "NJ Owner" until 2005 when I moved to Brooklyn.

We have our own farm in NJ that we kept her at, never boarded her when we owned her.

I will send you a PM.

Thanks guys, glad to hear she's at a great facility. I was very impressed by their website.

I'm really hoping to get her back when she's done teaching everyone the ropes so I can retire her to my trail/foxhunter.

TesignedInGold
Oct. 5, 2010, 08:28 PM
Also know you're girl, and although I know nothing of the farm she is at now - just wanted to tell you how ADORABLE Katy is!

RxCate
Oct. 6, 2010, 08:34 AM
Thanks guys - I love my girl.

Actually got a call from Mary yesterday and she's invited us to the farm to visit and ride her if we want.

Will be so nice to see her after almost 5yrs :)