PDA

View Full Version : FEI dressage trainer in Ohio or close.

Bellefarms
Oct. 4, 2010, 01:21 PM
Can anyone recommend a FEI dressage trainer in or around Ohio?

Thank you
Juliet

SillyHorse
Oct. 4, 2010, 01:44 PM
Ohio's a pretty big state. Care to be a little more specific?

Bellefarms
Oct. 4, 2010, 02:18 PM
No, Just Ohio..I am looking to send 1 of my 4 yr olds to start some serious dressage training and i am willing to drive to watch her progress for the right trainer. I think Ohio narrows it down a lot.

Juliet

Trail Rider
Oct. 4, 2010, 02:58 PM
Check out Gypsy Woods and their trainer Jen Roth. If you e-mail me privately I can send you her cell phone #.

Or you can contact her at <dressagerider7@aol.com>

She is our trainer, and I really like her. She started my horse under saddle and has progressed her to 1st level. I highly recommend her and the care at the farm.

anel
Oct. 4, 2010, 03:04 PM
Kate Poulin is in Chagrin Falls ohio (during the summer).

oldernewbie
Oct. 4, 2010, 03:45 PM
Christina Russell, Wyndrose Stables, Springfield OH

www.wyndrosestables.com

Well run barn, good trainer, and we get some dynamite clinicians.

Posse977
Oct. 4, 2010, 03:53 PM
Charlotte Bayley

http://www.csbdressage.net/

Dressage_Julie
Oct. 4, 2010, 04:41 PM
George Williams is in Delaware, Ohio. I think his wife Roberta is on COTH forum too!

raffey1
Oct. 5, 2010, 12:11 PM
Mr. Williams is no longer in Delaware and is now closer to the Cleveland area, I understand. My trainer, Leslie McDonald, is in the Cincinnati area and is USDF gold medalist. She is at Full Cry Farm in Batavia Ohio.

Dressage_Julie
Oct. 5, 2010, 12:19 PM
My mistake! Middlefield, Ohio :) thanks!

tabula rashah
Oct. 5, 2010, 02:15 PM
Lauren Tisdale in Newbury, OH
Here's her website (http://www.transitionsdressage.com/)

Talk of the Town
Oct. 5, 2010, 02:35 PM
Kristin Stein at Bauer Equestrian Center in Brookfield OH

She does an amazing job with young horses.

Equi88
Oct. 5, 2010, 03:33 PM
I second Lauren Tisdale at Meridian Farms!! (East of Cleveland)
www.transitionsdressage.com

EasyStreet
Oct. 5, 2010, 03:39 PM
There's a few good one's in Cleveland area (eastside). Nancy Lewis Stanton. On FB her farm is Sendonway Farm. Also there is Elena Sokolovskaia, she can also be found on FB. Charlotte Bailey and Nancy Smith are a few other good local trainers. We also have Kate Poulin!!! She's at Fair Weather Farm. Her information can be found on FB under Poulin Dressage. Hope this helps?

Don Raphaelo Rollkurista
Oct. 5, 2010, 06:16 PM
Fallon and Kelly Walker outside of Cleveland. Both were selected to ride with Edward Gal and Fallon did. Kelly's horse became ill before the clinic and could not go. They run a great place at Truly dancing dressage and would do a fine job.

chaserider
Oct. 6, 2010, 08:52 AM
I second the recommendation of Jen Roth at Gypsy Wood - awesome rider and trainer.