PDA

View Full Version : Saw all the Musical warmups, horrible rollkur by Polish rider.

shea'smom
Oct. 3, 2010, 08:06 PM
I did not get tickets for the Musical, so had a great time watching all the warmup. Until the polish guy came along. Michal Rapcewicz. Unbelievable. He NEVER let go of that poor horse's head. Cranked on the curb so that it was horizontal in horse's mouth the entire time. Horse was freaked out. Several times his tongue hung out and rider stuffed it back in and tightned the cavesson. I finally got a ring steward's attention and asked her if any FEI stewards were watching. She told me there were four and they were videoing and taking pictures of warmup.She did say one rider had been reported.
I don't know why they couldn't stop him, or shoot him.

princessfluffybritches
Oct. 3, 2010, 08:42 PM
I'm so glad you opened your mouth. I wish more people did. That's just unacceptable. Do we really need to have "cruel" at these shows?

shea'smom
Oct. 3, 2010, 08:51 PM
I know the FEI supposedly came out with a half assed statement against rollkur. I was unhappy that the stewards did not stop this guy. I guess they don't have the authority? This was a terrible exhibition.

ThreeFigs
Oct. 3, 2010, 09:49 PM
"or shoot him."

We have laws against that!