PDA

View Full Version : Survey: Help Us Help You

RyuEquestrian
Oct. 3, 2010, 08:00 PM
Hey guys,
I would like to get as many riders and trainers to fill out our survey in order to help us get a better idea of what the market is demanding these days. It is a short 5 minute survey.

SURVEY (http://sakurahillfarm.com/horses.php?HOID=142)

Thanks in advance for taking the time to fill this out.

Kestrel
Oct. 3, 2010, 08:49 PM
Ummmm... do you really think that people are going to give you their personal email and tell you how much money they make? No way I'd give that out to a commercial business. You may want to add the email info at the bottom as an option, though many on here have an email in their profiles. The income information should be optional as well.

The formating on the experice question needs to be adjusted - its really confusing.

RyuEquestrian
Oct. 3, 2010, 08:54 PM
I believe that they are optional. We created it so that all of the information is optional. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kestrel
Oct. 3, 2010, 10:21 PM
Good. Maybe that could be in parenthesis by the question.

It's great to see a horse business that is trying to use hard data. So much in the horse world is done by "well this sounds like a good idea" type decision making.

RyuEquestrian
Oct. 3, 2010, 10:31 PM
Let me see if I can get that edited to make it more clear. Thank you for the feedback.

I have my degree in Science, so perhaps that might be why I tend to rely on hard data and incorporate it where I can. Any other feedback is appreciated!

Kestrel
Oct. 4, 2010, 02:48 AM
Yep! I'm in an evidence-based practice field too.

alliekat
Oct. 4, 2010, 07:08 AM
I answered the survey:) Good Luck, you are doing great things.

RyuEquestrian
Oct. 4, 2010, 07:26 PM
I answered the survey:) Good Luck, you are doing great things.

Thank you! We're trying our best to move Hunter/Jumper breeders forward.

alliekat
Oct. 5, 2010, 08:10 AM
That is awesome. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help :)