PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Sonoma,CA dressage facility

Star Creek
Sep. 30, 2010, 06:16 PM
I had the pleasure of visiting Wine Country Sporthorse's facility in Sonoma recently. I was so impressed. The barns, stalls and turnouts were IMMACULATE, the horses all looked so happy and relaxed and the owners couldn't have been nicer. I'm told there are mostly dressage riders. Nice indoor as well for the coming rainy season.

I joked with the owners that it seemed they got the poop picked before it hit the ground.

So difficult in these times to do it all right but this couple sure looked to me like they were. Kudos to them.

Not an advert-post and I'm no relation to them! just so nice a place that I felt compelled to mention.

Don Raphaelo Rollkurista
Sep. 30, 2010, 11:06 PM
Annika is good, good, folks!

Dressage-ryder
Oct. 2, 2010, 12:08 AM
Love WCS!!! I have my young mare there and I also have 6 of my students there. Annika is wonderful and her facility, staff and clients are the best. Couldn't give a bigger two thumbs up!

houserabbitz
Oct. 2, 2010, 04:35 PM
Very cool place! Thanks to DR (Emily), I was introduced to Annika and WCS. I am sending her my beloved Hanoverian for mare for starting in a few weeks. I'm really excited. Annika is very nice and down to Earth, really great to talk to.

clint
Oct. 2, 2010, 06:46 PM
Knowing of a good facility and trainer is wonderful!