PDA

View Full Version : H/J Clinic Partnership wanted - Maryland/NorVA/PA

dlparsons
Sep. 30, 2010, 03:12 PM
I am looking for someone that might be interested in hosting a clinic with Linda Allen at their farm in January. We would be working with her on Jan 21 and 22, you could work with her on either side of those dates. We will pay 1/2 the travel expense for her to come to MD plus her regular clinic fees on the two days she will be working with us. You would need to pay her regular clinic fees for the day(s) she would work with you and sign your own contract with her (I have a sample contract I can share) as well as paying the other 1/2 of her travel expenses.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list - dlparsons@verizon.net and I can get you a copy of the contract and answer any questions - this would need to be a firm commitment regardless of weather.

Anyplace Farm
Sep. 30, 2010, 03:39 PM
Oooooo! I hope someone hosts this. Would love to at least audit one of her clinics.:yes:

eleanor rigby
Sep. 30, 2010, 05:00 PM
I would love to audit too!

dlparsons
Sep. 30, 2010, 06:05 PM
It's official, she'll be at Horse World Expo in Maryland this year. Hopefully there will be an extended riding clinic in the area with her at the same time.

Brydelle Farm
Sep. 30, 2010, 06:17 PM
Did you contact USHJA? They have programs to assist with you hosting clinics.

gottagrey
Sep. 30, 2010, 11:53 PM
You might try contacting Lynn Garland at Swan Lake in PA.. They've hosted several good clinics in the past and have a fabulous indoor

dlparsons
Oct. 3, 2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks everyone, yes, I'm in contact with the USHJA and have also spoken with some local farms. I also called Lynn and left a message for her the other day - thanks for the suggestions! We're really excited about having Linda join us this year and want to help her make the most of her visit.