View Full Version : fleece rolls for cheek pieces

Sep. 28, 2010, 10:55 PM
i do jumpers and have a very easily distracted jumper, so i thought fleece rolls for his cheek pieces would be worth a shot, but i cannot seem to find them anywhere... anyone have any suggestions as to where to buy them? i don't want to get a halter set because i think they'll be too fluffy.

also, does anyone know whether or not they're legal at A shows? no point in using them if I can't compete in them. Thanks so much :)

Sep. 29, 2010, 04:49 PM
I bought a single piece (i think it was a noseband?) and whacked it in half. I didn't find it too fluffy, but as with fuzzy boots you can always do a little "at home sheep shearing"...

and yes, they are legal in the jumper ring

Sep. 30, 2010, 12:14 AM

They are called Kant See Backs. They are made for harness horses to use instead of blinders.

They are USEF legal in jumpers.

Sep. 30, 2010, 02:06 AM
Big Dee's Tack has them as well.

Sep. 30, 2010, 10:20 AM
Or...you go to a fabric store and buy the material and make them yourself in whatever colour and size you want....

Sep. 30, 2010, 10:16 PM
thanks all :D

Oct. 1, 2010, 12:50 PM
Try a consignment shop.