View Full Version : Memberships required for the owner in a lease?

Sep. 27, 2010, 10:12 PM
I'm leasing a horse to show on the Trillium Circuit next year. I know the owner has to have some memberships, but which ones are they?

Sep. 27, 2010, 10:47 PM
OEF (Ontario Equestrian Federation)
EC [Silver] (Equine Canada)
THJA (Trillium Hunter Jumper Association)
and the EC passport


Sep. 27, 2010, 10:47 PM
Here's a link to the OEF: http://www.horse.on.ca/competitions/membershiprequirements.html

I'm pretty sure the owner needs to have all of the memberships listed, as well as the rider. The horse obviously needs a passport with a current sport license.