PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with Magnetic Sheets or Back on Track Sheet or

forestergirl99
Sep. 26, 2010, 09:14 PM
I'm thinking of getting one or both for my horse, and just wanted some reviews on them.
Also, if anyone has one they would be willing to sell, PM me!

lotc2005
Sep. 26, 2010, 10:31 PM
I have the Back on Track mesh sheet that I used on my OTTB and i absolutely love it. I think my mare did to. I HIGHLY recommend it. She never displayed signs of a sore back or anything like that, but I could tell a difference in her when I used it versus when I didn't use it.

PNWjumper
Sep. 26, 2010, 10:31 PM
do a search for "Back on Track" and you should pull up a whole bunch of threads with the exact info you're looking for. I know I've responded with my experiences (all good) many times over.

OneMoreTime
Sep. 26, 2010, 11:06 PM
i just bought a BoT "mini blanket" for humans, for myself. I really like it & saw results on the second day. I sleep on it & am waking with much less stiffness through my lower back and hips. While this may just be a placebo effect, the fact that ALL of the cats want to lie on it makes me think that it is definitely doing something.

I am going to get the mesh sheet for my horse. I haven't heard anything bad at all; the only negatives have been doubting the efficacy of the product, especially given the price. It sounds like It won't hurt, and has high potential to help.

Please let us know how you like it.

Cheers!!:)

joyful
Sep. 27, 2010, 07:08 PM
I have a young horse who has had a sore back after jumping. I have a magnetic mesh sheet that I use after we've worked hard and it has prevented the soreness that I used to have to treat with meds!

forestergirl99
Sep. 27, 2010, 11:16 PM
Thanks guys! I honestly don't think I've ever heard any bad reviews about them. Can't wait to try it. :yes: