PDA

View Full Version : Fit of On Course Premier side-zip breeches? And GP and Equine Couture?

pattnic
Sep. 24, 2010, 11:57 PM
They're on TOTD - please don't buy out my size before I get my answers!

How do they fit, especially compared to Ariats and TS Schooling breeches? Are they low-rise, or regular rise? (I'm short-waisted, so this is a VERY important consideration!)

Thanks!

ETA - Also interested in hearing about the fit of GP and Equine Couture breeches.

Hunter Mom
Sep. 25, 2010, 08:48 AM
GP are my favorites, when I can find them. Their low rise is great for us who are short waisted.

CR Gorge Girl
Sep. 25, 2010, 10:17 AM
I just got a pair of Equine Couture. I love them.. other than the fact they are definitely too big. So if you get them, I would go down a size when compared to TS.

luckeys71
Sep. 25, 2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks! I just ordered myself a pair. I hope they fit. I have been wanting to try them. I wear the On Course Cotton Naturals side zips all the time and have for years, but haven't actually SEEN a pair of the Premieres, but figured at that price, it was worth the risk. I just got into my OLD Miller's side zips from about 10 years ago. I hadn't done any showing and when I started back this past year and tried to put them on, they laughed at me! 30lbs. later, they went on! I LOVED those breeches, because they fit me great and I never could get Tailored Sportsmen to work. No where close by stocks new, nicer brand breeches, so I haven't been able to try any on. How inconvenient of Miller's to go out of business!

Let's_Motor
Sep. 25, 2010, 08:27 PM
I have a pair of on course premier side zip breeches, and, in my opinion, they run slightly small. I typically wear a 28-30 in Ariats or TS breeches, and the size 30 in the premier's fit me more like riding tights. They do stretch out some over time, and are 4 way stretch so they are still comfy even if they are tight, but if you are between sizes I would definitely order up. I would call them mid-rise as far as the waist goes. I'm fairly short waisted as well, and they are about at my belly button.