PDA

View Full Version : Clovis, NM - closest dressage?

FlightCheck
Sep. 24, 2010, 12:13 PM
A friend has recently moved to the Clovis, NM area and is looking for a dressage trainer within 2 or 3 hours of there.

Suggestions?

Bluey
Sep. 24, 2010, 01:41 PM
A friend has recently moved to the Clovis, NM area and is looking for a dressage trainer within 2 or 3 hours of there.

Suggestions?

My guess is the moon may be closer.:lol:

I think she would have to go to Alburquerque or Santa Fe to find a horse wearing an English, much less dressage saddle.:yes:

Just kidding.;)

There was someone in Lubbock, TX, long ago, maybe try an add in their Craiglist for a dressage trainer?
A local eventer used to go there for lessons, but she moved away long ago.

mustangtrailrider
Sep. 24, 2010, 05:07 PM
Good Luck....LOL......Clovis NM.....That is funny..... You are in the middle of nowhere.

Seriously, I certainly hope you find someone close to you. I lived in Roswell for a number of years.....I still have nightmares.

I have no suggestions....I hope you find someone.....

poltroon
Sep. 24, 2010, 05:15 PM
Amarillo, TX, would be about two hours... Santa Fe/Albuquerque would be 4 hours.

BabyGoose
Sep. 24, 2010, 08:50 PM
I think there used to be someone who gave lessons in Roswell. I will send you a name via PM.

Bluey
Sep. 25, 2010, 03:53 PM
Good Luck....LOL......Clovis NM.....That is funny..... You are in the middle of nowhere.

Seriously, I certainly hope you find someone close to you. I lived in Roswell for a number of years.....I still have nightmares.

I have no suggestions....I hope you find someone.....

Living in Roswell, NM, were you ever abducted by little green, big eyed, three fingered aliens?:eek:

I heard they used to pluck cowboys right off their horses and beam them up.:D

mustangtrailrider
Sep. 25, 2010, 05:18 PM
I did see a lot of aliens....was a very scary sight. The bank atm's were in spanish back in '95. The town started having a alien parade in either 96 or
97. It was a great tourist trap. UFO museums were even opened. Darned strange town. Don't miss it at all....

LOL.....was a great tack shop/feed store there though. Wonderful folk owned and ran it....

Those folk might know of some one in Clovis that does dressage!

carolprudm
Sep. 25, 2010, 06:45 PM
http://www.nmdressage.net/