PDA

View Full Version : LOOK at the Maclay video my daughter made!

classicsporthorses
Sep. 22, 2010, 07:56 PM
It took her two days to make it b/c the program kept "crapping". I think she did a great job. She dreams of competing at the finals some day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWC31JowaY0

The Centaurian
Sep. 22, 2010, 08:34 PM
Nice video.

I like that she included the good and the bad moments-- because we all know refusals and falling off are part of the journey. Good to keep it in perspective.

The part where the medal gets stuck on Zazou's helmet is so funny!

NeedsAdvil
Sep. 22, 2010, 09:25 PM
Very nice! I must be extra hormonal today, because it made me tear up. She did a really nice job! :yes::yes:

peachy
Sep. 23, 2010, 12:19 AM
That's really super!

I love the part where Zazou is leaving the ring after her round, patting Ivy, and everyone's clapping...especially poignant now that Ivy's gone.

classicsporthorses
Sep. 23, 2010, 08:50 AM
Not hormonal, I cried. Of course I cry at when I see kids cry, it's a mom thing.

I agree Peachy, very touching. My daughter is "friends" with Zazou on FB and I told her(my daughter) to send it to her.

myalter1
Sep. 23, 2010, 09:38 AM
I cried too! I think we can all relate to it!

ponymom64
Sep. 23, 2010, 12:17 PM
Whewwwww!! So glad I'm not the only sap that got teary - LOL!!!

Calhoun
Sep. 23, 2010, 06:22 PM
Fantastic! Perfect music for the occasion.

Thanatos
Sep. 23, 2010, 06:29 PM
Not hormonal, I cried. Of course I cry at when I see kids cry, it's a mom thing.

I agree Peachy, very touching. My daughter is "friends" with Zazou on FB and I told her(my daughter) to send it to her.

Not just a people mom thing, either. I'm a "mom", two horses, two dogs and one very spoiled parrot, and I cried, too. :)

Halfhalting
Sep. 24, 2010, 11:40 AM
Add me to the crying bunch. I think it's a FANTASTIC video. Your daughter did a knock-out job on it. I think I'll share it on my facebook!