PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get custom trunk cover

srs
Sep. 22, 2010, 08:02 AM
Where is the best place to get a custom trunk cover? The one I currently have has had the zipper replaced twice and I don't feel like putting more money into a zipper, would rather replace the entire cover... My trunk is a Phoenix West... Any suggestions would be super! Thanks!

FineAlready
Sep. 22, 2010, 08:07 AM
The Clothes Horse! Hands down the best quality I have ever seen/owned. Only sad part about mine is that it is in my old barn's colors. :(

Seal Harbor
Sep. 22, 2010, 08:28 AM
Second The Clothes Horse.

LenaMA
Sep. 22, 2010, 10:13 AM
I got mine from Susan at Black Horse Boutique, Equuservice Inc, Custom Horse Clothing (she's owned a few places over the years in NJ). She now works out of her home but still provides the same quality custom reasonably priced items. Anything and everything I've gotten from Susan has lasted me for years. I still have a saddle pad she made me in High School and you'd have no idea it was 12 years old.

Phone: (609) 410-0889

Renn/aissance
Sep. 22, 2010, 12:25 PM
Third the Clothes Horse. I drool every time I see my friend's trunk.

Not to disregard the manufacturer of my cover, Narrow Gate Tack in VA. Very reasonable pricing and a quick turnaround time for a quality product. I have been very pleased.

cbiscuit
Sep. 22, 2010, 12:37 PM
I have a beautiful one from The Clothes Horse, and a secret dream to make it a fully waterproof liner.

nelson
Sep. 22, 2010, 01:07 PM
The Clothes Horse rocks!

Trying to get it together to contact Katrina to order a rain sheet for my new horse . . . .

pinkme
Sep. 22, 2010, 06:11 PM
I was VERY happy with the covers smartpak offered and it was like 1/3 the price of the ones The Clothes Horse offers.

pinkpony321
Sep. 22, 2010, 08:33 PM
Exquisite equestrian....she's the nicest lady and has BEAUTIFUL things.

M. O'Connor
Sep. 23, 2010, 04:04 PM
Another vote for The Clothes Horse. If I wanted something that was cheap and would work, I'd just use a tarp.

But if I want to make a nice presentation, and protect my trunk during shipping and from the elements, it would be a cover in my barn colors from TCH.