PDA

View Full Version : Some Regional Don Principe news

Marydell
Sep. 20, 2010, 07:49 AM
This weekend was a unqualified success in just so many ways for all of us connected with this wonderful stallion. (Why can't a person be in three places at the same time??)

Jennifer Marchand competed Don Principe in the region 8 GAIC Finals. On Friday, they were the Reserve Intermediare 2 Champion.
On Sunday they won the Intermediare 1 Championship with a wonderful score. Thank you to Renee Isler of Isler Dressage for helping to make this all happen for Prince and Jen. Also to Koryn for being a super groom and Courtney of course for all of her hard work and input.

On Saturday at Virginia Tech, Denali VT, a 2010 colt out of Dom Perignon was Reserve Champion Colt at his inspection with all scores over 8.1 to 8.5!! This colt has also qualified for the East Coast Regional Final to be held at Devon by being Champion or reserve at several USDF Breed Shows this summer. Congratulations to Virginia Tech and Dr. Rebecca Splan for a super job with their breeing program.

Also on Saturday in Georgia at the Good Horseman Breed Show:
Diamond Court MF(Don Principe/Royal Gem/Royal Diaomond) - named after Courtney King- Dye, won his class with 83.8% and was Reserve Foal Champion.
Court was High Score of the Show, High Score Hanoverian, High Score BITUSA
Delacroix MF (Don Principe/Stellar Hit MF/Sandro Hit) scored a 78%
Dawn MF(Don Principe/EM La Dolce Vita/Londonderry) third in her class with an 80%
Donna Hall MF(Don Principe/Ultrarubin/Rubinstein) owned by Valerie Cutrer from Florida, was second in her class with a 79%

Sunday was super!
Dawn MF 83.6% winner of her class. Filly, Young and Grand Champion! High Placing Hanoverian. Was Reserve Filly in the Regionals with a score of 83.1

Court won his class as well with an 83.4% Was Foal Champion and Reserve Foal Champion for Regionals with an 82%. What made t his so sweet was that I recieved the news about Don Principe being Champion in NY at the same time they were announcing Court's Reserve!

Donna Hall MF won her class with 85.4%!! on Sunday--10 on the walk. Third in the regional Filly Championship.

Thank you to all the people who show up and make this possible. Brendan Curtis did an amazing job handling all of our horses this weekend in Georgia. Katie Cutrer for helping to groom. Mary McKenna and Maeve for all you do and to Kaitly Blythe for your help as well as Paige Walker, supporter and friend.

Congratulations to Elly Schobel, the proud new owner of Dawn MF who she spoke Saturday before all the wins! Another Prince baby in the hands of a Grand Prix rider!

I could not be more blessed in my horses and friends. Thank you all again.
"It takes a village"

suzy
Sep. 20, 2010, 08:01 AM
Wow! What a stellar weekend. Congratulations!!!

mimiwenk
Sep. 20, 2010, 10:46 AM
Great job, Maryanna! I know last year you were discouraged and thinking of giving up on all of this work. Aren't you glad you didn't? Too bad it was all scheduled the same weekend. I know you would have loved to see Prince's rides.

Calhoun
Sep. 20, 2010, 11:51 AM
You're on a roll! Congrats :)

Melissa.Van Doren
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:46 PM
Congratulations!

mbp
Sep. 20, 2010, 03:43 PM
Big Congratulations! That's lovely that Elly Schobel has Dawn now (she really shows her faith in US breeders). What is really lovely about your lineup of successful foals is that it is a real lineup. Lots of very very nice kids, not just one super standout.

Congrats again.

2tempe
Sep. 20, 2010, 09:14 PM
Congrats to you and DP; its nice to see stallions doing well in competition AND making such nice babies.

arnika
Sep. 21, 2010, 12:04 PM
Huge congratulations on having not only a fabulous stallion competitor but also a world class sire! Don Principe is proving himself to be one of the very best stallions in North America.