PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Talk about Customer Service!

Cowgirl
Sep. 17, 2010, 07:25 PM
Because of the COTH forum thread "A steal of a deal", I found the online tack shop JustEquus.com I was looking for some FITS breeches and someone posted about Just Equus's great price and discount on multi pair. So I ended up buying a couple of pair from her. When I bought the breeches, Karen, the owner, emailed me and stayed in touch about when they would be arriving and because they took longer than expected, sent me an ecoupon for a discount on a future purchase.

My horse and I have been actively competing this summer. I finished my silver medal and started the mare on her FEI journey. So, with the discount that JustEquus gave me, I ordered a pair of BackonTrack hock boots and a white Thinline trifecta pad to use for shows and championships (I use a black one for every day). Karen asked me about my competition and I told her about my horse's FEI work (my mare had won the overall FEI high point at the show that weekend in her fifth outing at FEI) and our plans for gmo and USDF championships. Both items I ordered were an excellent price, the thinline pad came with some bonus free shims, and Karen stayed in contact with me to let me know when to expect them and I did receive them in plenty of time for championships.

Today, I received a gift in the mail from Just Equus with a card, from the owner, congratulating me on my show season. WOW! This goes above and beyond. SO I just had to post about it. SO unexpected and so nice.

To the poster who posted the link to JustEquus THANK YOU!!! In this day of diminishing customer service, it is so refreshing to have a business like this and I will continue to patronize them.

bossmare18
Sep. 17, 2010, 07:32 PM
Wow! I am going to check them out right now!

PS Congrats on your show season!

coco21
Sep. 18, 2010, 11:20 PM
Thanks for posting this. It's nice to hear about someone who really takes the extra step for their customers.
I'm definitely going to check them out.

GreekDressageQueen
Sep. 19, 2010, 06:35 PM
Just went to the Just Equus website and it is badly in need of some better organization IMO! :no: Sorry, can't comment on the customer service, but the website is hard to navigate and not very user friendly.

thatsnotme
Sep. 19, 2010, 08:48 PM
I just checked it out. I like the website. I thought it was super easy to navigate. The FITS breeches are still cheaper at my local store, but thanks for the new shopping site.

SunsAfire
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to the site right now! And congratulations on your season!

esdressage
Sep. 20, 2010, 04:37 PM
It's wonderful to hear your excellent experience! Customer service is so often overlooked these days and makes a huge difference in the overall experience (and, as you showed, in people passing on the name of the vendor!).

I have to say, though, that I agree with GreekDressageQueen about the website. I browsed around for a bit and had to click off of it. Way too jumbled and confusing. I'm a web designer by profession and create shopping sites all the time, though, so I'm probably a bit nitpicky about things. I just see too much I'd want to fix on there. If she could just combine her great service with an equally great site, she and her customers would both have it made!