PDA

View Full Version : WEG Eventing - 1 room & 2 tickets

CMCEventer
Aug. 14, 2010, 05:24 PM
When tickets first went on sale, we bought 2 extra rooms hoping friends would go with us - we still have 1 room & 2 tickets available - the room is in Lexington which sounds very hard to come by!! We hate to see these go to waste. Will consider selling room separately from tickets - email or call me for more details!

1 hotel room for 6 nights, 11 minutes from the Kentucky Horse Park!!
2 tickets for the entire Eventing competition (4 days)
$1,800 per pair (includes 2 tickets and 1 hotel room – only $900 per person for up to 8 days at WEG - that's just over $100 a day!!)

Hotel Information:
Only 11 minutes (8.7 miles) from the Kentucky Horse Park!!
Official WEG Hotel with door-to-door access from hotel to WEG on the Housing Bureau shuttle (route 3)
Free breakfast, parking and internet access
Non-smoking room with one King Size bed
Check-in: Tuesday September 28 Check-out: Monday October 4
Red Roof Inn North

Eventing Series Tickets:
Dressage Thursday September 30 (AM & PM sessions)
Dressage Friday October 1 (AM & PM sessions)
Cross Country Saturday October 2 – General Admission
Show Jumping Sunday October 3
Dressage and Show Jumping Stadium Seats - Section: C214; Row: A; Seats: 5-6

Call Cherie @ 703-801-7982 or email cheriechauvin@hotmail.com I also try to check my pm's on COTH regularly, but you will reach me faster by phone or email.

CMCEventer
Sep. 24, 2010, 10:52 AM
It's 4 days until check-in and the room is still available! Both tickets are gone, but if someone wants this room, please contact me!!! It's also listed on ebay through Saturday with a "make an offer" option. If you only want the room for part of the 6 night stay - contact me. It's such a waste to have this non-refundable room not be used!! We will be staying at the same hotel, so no worries about checking in - we'll have the room key and can just pass it to you when you arrive. Make last minute plans to come to WEG - tickets are still available through the WEG website and ebay!!! Come support TEAM USA!

cheriechauvin@hotmail.com
703-801-7982