PDA

View Full Version : Hadfield bridle & reins, Red Barn bridle, Charles Owen, Girths, Baby pads

hunterhorse22
Aug. 4, 2010, 06:41 PM
1). New w/Tags Red Barn Sovereign O/S Bridle w/reins. I've had it for a few months and intended on using it as a show bridle, but I really have enough nice bridles that I can make do with what I've got! It has fancy off-white stitching, as well as matching fancy stitched, raised reins. It is a newmarket color, that should darken nicely after some oiling. The leather is nice quality for the price. Retails for $225, asking $150 OBO

2). New w/Tags Hadfield Bridle. It's O/S, havana and fancy stiched (model #HBW-101). No description needed here- it's a total stunner! I've been admiring it at home, but it really should be on a horse. Hadfields tend to run a bit small, so an O/S should work fine for most "full sized" horses. Still has the tags with the care instructions and hasn't been touched with ANY soap or oil- pristine condition! Retails for $415.95, asking $350 OBO

3). New w/Tags Hadfield Full, havana, fancy stitched, raised reins (model #305/58). I bought them to go with the Hadfield bridle, but they too have been sitting at home as a beautiful decoration! They are approximately 56" in length on each side, for an overall length of about 112". They're approx. 5/8" wide and are superior in quality to any reins I have held, and I haven't done a single thing to them! Retail for $289.95, asking $185 OBO

**If you are interested in both the Hadfields Bridle AND Reins, I will let them go together for $500 OBO.

4). New w/o tags Woof Wear black splint/brushing boots, horse size Medium. Have never been used while riding, only tried on a horse the one time. Retail for $45, asking $30 OBO.

5). Used off-white nylon string girth. I've had this sitting at the bottom of my tack box for several years. I used it on a horse that was a bit girthy/ cold backed, and she loved it! It's got some "chestnut" staining on the inside that may or may not fade with washing, but it's still in great condition for schooling. It measures approximately 50" from buckle to buckle and doesn't have much stretch to it. Asking $12 OBO

6). Used fleece WeatherBeeta pony girth size 40. It's got elastic and roller buckles on both ends. It does have a stain or two on the fleece and some stubborn pony hairs that refuse to come off the fleece, even after a few washes. It would be fine for schooling. Asking $12 OBO

7) Various baby pads in assorted colors. All are Franconia brand. They are solid colors with contrasting trim. Some are used, but they are all free of holes and tears. They are easy to clean and double as great towels around the barn! I have a bunch of them, so I'm trying to get rid of a few. Asking $7 each

8) Brand New w/Tags Charles Owen GR8 Wellington Pro helmet size 7 3/8 (60). I love the look of this helmet, just not when it is on my head! It's been stored in my closet at home and has never seen a barn, or horse for that matter. As much as I would love to keep it, it just doesn't fit me quite right. Retails for $320, asking $225 OBO

Pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/nikchic312
I'm happy to send additional pictures via email. I will do my best to get back to you within a day. PayPal preferred and I do not take returns since I don't have any use for any of the items anymore. Prices do NOT include shipping, so please give me your zipcode and I will look up the actual cost. I will ship the item(s) via USPS Priority mail, or another carrier if you request. Feel free to make me an offer on any of the items; I don't need them hanging around my house any more! Thanks for looking :)

hunterhorse22
Aug. 7, 2010, 09:01 PM
Baby pads sold- thanks!

hunterhorse22
Aug. 9, 2010, 11:07 AM
Red Barn Bridle sold- thanks!

hunterhorse22
Aug. 18, 2010, 07:14 PM
Taking offers- would love to get all this stuff gone :)

hunterhorse22
Aug. 18, 2010, 09:31 PM
Hadfield REINS are sold- Thanks!

hunterhorse22
Sep. 2, 2010, 08:28 PM
Here's an updated list of what I have left. I've reduced the prices, but please feel free to MAKE AN OFFER- I want to get it all gone!

2). New w/Tags Hadfield Bridle. It's O/S, havana and fancy stiched (model #HBW-101). No description needed here- it's a total stunner! I've been admiring it at home, but it really should be on a horse. Hadfields tend to run a bit small, so an O/S should work fine for most "full sized" horses. Still has the tags with the care instructions and hasn't been touched with ANY soap or oil- pristine condition! Retails for $415.95, asking $315 OBO

4). New w/o tags Woof Wear black splint/brushing boots, horse size Medium. Have never been used while riding, only tried on a horse the one time. Retail for $45, asking $25 OBO.

5). Used off-white nylon string girth. I've had this sitting at the bottom of my tack box for several years. I used it on a horse that was a bit girthy/ cold backed, and she loved it! It's got some "chestnut" staining on the inside that may or may not fade with washing, but it's still in great condition for schooling. It measures approximately 50" from buckle to buckle and doesn't have much stretch to it. Asking $10 OBO

6). Used fleece WeatherBeeta pony girth size 40. It's got elastic and roller buckles on both ends. It does have a stain or two on the fleece and some stubborn pony hairs that refuse to come off the fleece, even after a few washes. It would be fine for schooling. Asking $10 OBO

8) Brand New w/Tags Charles Owen GR8 Wellington Pro helmet size 7 3/8 (60). I love the look of this helmet, just not when it is on my head! It's been stored in my closet at home and has never seen a barn, or horse for that matter. As much as I would love to keep it, it just doesn't fit me quite right. Retails for $320, asking $200 OBO

hunterhorse22
Sep. 16, 2010, 08:47 AM
Fleece Pony girth sold- Thanks

WoofWear boots sold- Thanks!

Please feel free to make an offer on any of the remaining items!

hunterhorse22
Oct. 13, 2010, 09:42 PM
Charles Owen Helmet SOLD- Thanks!

Still available:
2). New w/Tags Hadfield Bridle. It's O/S, havana and fancy stiched (model #HBW-101). No description needed here- it's a total stunner! I've been admiring it at home, but it really should be on a horse. Hadfields tend to run a bit small, so an O/S should work fine for most "full sized" horses. Still has the tags with the care instructions and hasn't been touched with ANY soap or oil- pristine condition! Retails for $415.95, asking $315 OBO

Surely someone wants a beautiful Hadfield bridle :)

5). Used off-white nylon string girth. I've had this sitting at the bottom of my tack box for several years. I used it on a horse that was a bit girthy/ cold backed, and she loved it! It's got some "chestnut" staining on the inside that may or may not fade with washing, but it's still in great condition for schooling. It measures approximately 50" from buckle to buckle and doesn't have much stretch to it. Asking $10 OBO

As always, I am very open to offers!

hunterhorse22
Nov. 1, 2010, 06:07 PM
Hadfield bridle is sold.