PDA

View Full Version : Lot of quality tack for sale - cleaning out closet!

eventer_mi
Jul. 21, 2010, 06:36 PM
I have pictures available for most of these - will post pictures of the rest when I get them. Will consider offers.

Micklem Original Multibridle, horse sized. Comes with bridle-less attachment and one set of clips. Used for about a month. Brown. Sells in Dover for $149.90. Asking $45.

MDC Ultimate Stirrup irons. Used a handful of times. 4-3/4". Dover sells them for $189.90. Asking $75.

Kensington Roustabout saddle carrier/bag. Hunter green/beige. Fits a CC or GP saddle comfortably. Nearly new. Many zippered pockets for sticking show stuff. Retail $129.99, asking $65.

Frank Baines elastic hunting breastplate. Used about 2-3 times. Fits a normal horse comfortably. Has running attachment. Beautiful oakbark leather, padded, with clips. Fully adjustable. Purchased new for $125, asking $50.

Black dressage girth, padded, elasticated on one side. Marked as a 28" but measures from top of buckle to buckle as a 30". Very nice quality, on par with Dover Pro dressage girth. Stamped with the mark "New England Rider". Asking $35.

Arc de Triomphe calfskin covered reins. Beautiful! Hook and stud closures. Rein stops are sewn in, so you can feel them but they aren't obvious. Beautifully broken in but very little wear. Sells for around $135, asking $50.

5 Star Bridlery fancy stitched rubber reins with stops. New, never used, not even oiled. Fancy white stitching. Good quality rubber over web, so they're supple and not too stiff. Asking $50.

Thinline Trifecta Ultra half-pad with extra shims and sheepskin roll. Large. Used, but still in good shape. Normal marks due to wear on white cotton. Retails (with shims) for around $144. Asking $65.

Kavalkade half pad with fitting shims. White cotton pad with black neoprene top. Memory foam inserts to aid in fitting - comes with all sets of front and back inserts. Neoprene top keeps saddle from slipping. Large. Used once. Paid $85, asking $45.

Would prefer to be paid via PayPal. Will accept checks but will hold item until check clears the bank. Shipping is dependent on item and location. Can combine items for reduced shipping costs. Check my feedback on Ebay - 75 feedback ratings, 100% positive! (eventermi).

Cannot post all pictures, so please send me an email and I will send you pics!

eventer_mi
Jul. 24, 2010, 12:20 PM
Micklem bridle has been sold - thank you!

eventer_mi
Jul. 25, 2010, 10:35 PM
Thinline Trifecta pad has also been sold! Thanks!

eventer_mi
Jul. 26, 2010, 04:59 PM
Frank Baines breastplate - sold! Thanks!

eventer_mi
Jul. 27, 2010, 10:26 PM
Sold - MDC stirrups!