PDA

View Full Version : South Farm == Check in!

deltawave
Jul. 1, 2010, 04:48 PM
Who's going? There are like 8 of us from my barn going--Keebler is probably there already, although I can't leave until tomorrow. :)

Hope it's not too hot! Going to check on ride times now . . .

See you there! Look for a little sorrel appy (no blanket, just lots of speckles) with a facial expression matching his rider's: grumpy and resigned in dressage, big ol' grin the rest of the weekend! :D

Concordia
Jul. 1, 2010, 05:05 PM
Hahaha, I was like "There are a lot of people from my barn going!" But then I realized YOU are those people!

Good luck Lynn! Give my favorite naughty app-man a big kissy from Aunt Kimberly!

HER
Jul. 1, 2010, 05:09 PM
Hi DW! Looking forward to seeing you again! We will be up there around 4:30 tomorrow. It always feels like coming home to show at South Farm-probably because it was our first horse trial ever 5 years ago! Weather looks hot and sunny- wouldn't have South Farm any other way!
We will be a bay gelding in a sea of bay geldings! But we don't mind dressage too much so our expressions may not be as recognizable.
I can't wait to be done with work this week!
Helen

horsecents
Jul. 2, 2010, 09:13 AM
Look for a tall narrow bay TB and I'll be riding him in the Novice A division. Stall #3.

Cooking out tonight and hosting an "Area 8 Adult Rider Meeting" Saturday after XC. Look for the notice on the scoreboard for loacation. Come join us!

NMK
Jul. 2, 2010, 09:54 AM
I have both boys going Training. We're in stalls 1-2.

Nancy

barnboss
Jul. 2, 2010, 11:52 AM
I know of 4 people going. 3 are from my barn, 2 riding in starter and 1 in training. The fourth is in Prelim! 2 bays, a liver chestnut, and a flee-bitten! Look for them! (: Good luck everyone!

JFS
Jul. 2, 2010, 12:30 PM
Yeah, my first event with the new guy, the first event in almost 2 years & I had to move up to Novice from BN so I could make it to our Best Man's son's wedding :) So I won't be able to hang out on Sat. Actually Sat is another wedding reception, I have 2 to go to this weekend.

Kevin is running Prelim & Kyle is the apprentice TD.

Jackie

maudie
Jul. 5, 2010, 02:02 AM
I was there! I was one of the jump judges for Prelim's fence 11, Training 10, Novice 9, BN 7. I left before BN though. I was the one with the camera, either on the hay jump on reclining on the VW beetle!

I was working the show jumping arena too, I helped set jumps :)

The TD was HILARIOUS! I learned a lot too!

horsecents
Jul. 5, 2010, 12:19 PM
Had a great time at South Farm and things are really starting to click for Stilts and I. Wish I could have waved at Maudie at N9 but my horse was a little gung ho at that fence :D Good to see everyone there and congratulations to HER on her 2nd place P finish.

HER
Jul. 5, 2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks horsecents! It was a great feeling to have it all coming together finally! I'm glad you and Stilts had so much fun also. It really is one of my favorite events-and I seem to have good luck there! It was great to see everyone- when can we go again? :)

maudie
Jul. 5, 2010, 01:40 PM
HER, what color is your horse? I might actually have some pics of you guys. I would have waved at y'alls, but you'd probably think I was crazy (they told me the day of that I was going to be a JJ, lol)