PDA

View Full Version : Back On Track Sheets, bits, halters, helmet, etc!

ponyjumper4
Jul. 1, 2010, 10:19 AM
Cleaning out the tack room!

2 Back On Track Mesh sheets, both size 75. Lighly used, still in great shape. I am missing the tail cord on one of them. $149 each

1 size 69 Amigo medium weight turnout blanket, I think 600D?. Used only one season, still looks fairly new. Grey with lemon trim $50

2 blue cotton stall guards $5 each

4 cob/small horse sized halters (used them on my large ponies and my TB gelding) 1 navy blue, 1 lavender, ( I think both those are Weaver brand?) 1 padded purple/black, 1 padded blue/black. Great spare halters or for the lesson horses. $5 each

1 Stubben Loose Ring double jointed copper middle link snaffle, 5". Only used once. $30

1 JP Korstell loose ring snaffle, 4.5" $10

1 Full set of shipping boots, blue with black velcro. Used on my large ponies, but was a little big for them. Fleece lined. $20

1 Size 48 weatherbeeta (orican?) turnout sheet, purple and navy. Used only one season, needs to have one of the hooks on the surcingle replaced--only thing wrong with it. $25

1 Charles Owen Hampton Helmet, size 6 5/8. Only used once. Thought it fit at the store, determined too tight after the first ride (only about a 20 min ride) $149

This is a link to photos--don't have a photo of the shipping boots yet, but will add it. http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=66773&id=1259062855

Paypal preferred, but will take checks--checks must clear before shipping. Shipping fees will be determined by what is purchased and where you are located--smaller items will ship for $5 or less, prices will be reasonable I will not charge more than actual costs if that. Feel free to email me or PM me.

ponyjumper4
Jul. 3, 2010, 07:45 PM
1 Back on Track blanket and both stall guards have sold. I have also added the photo of the shipping boots.

ponyjumper4
Jul. 21, 2010, 04:49 PM
The other Back on Track blanket has now sold.