PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ridden with Holly Hudspeth???

sarah88
Jun. 30, 2010, 09:18 AM
I had seen a clinic with Holly Hudspeth and i am interested in riding in it, but i know very little about her and her teaching style. Anyone have any experience with her? Thanks!

pegasusmom
Jun. 30, 2010, 09:23 AM
I am understandably prejudiced as we own her intermediate horse and are getting ready to send a second horse up to her. We think the world of her, she is very practical, no nonsense, and full of good ideas to help you improve. Great eye, solid teaching techniques, and no BS.

JFS
Jun. 30, 2010, 10:17 AM
I have to agree with Pegasusmom. Holly (formwrly Hepp) has been the Area VIII YR Coach for years and she does a great job!! But I must reiterate that she is no nonsense.

Jackie

Beam Me Up
Jun. 30, 2010, 10:18 AM
Took a couple lessons with her when she was in VA (so probably 5+ yrs ago) and really loved her. She was really good with my green wiggly OTTB, very straightforward, and handled a few of us at different levels in a single lesson well.

Jeannette, formerly ponygyrl
Jun. 30, 2010, 12:21 PM
Will add to the chorus - I've ridden with her a couple times and gotten good help, and I have really seen her transform some riders (for the better !) True, maybe not transforming someone in a clinic, but she is good at assessing where a pair is and moving them from there. Enjoy!

Wee Dee Trrr
Jun. 30, 2010, 08:52 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE Holly. I've been doing clinics with her for a long time. She's wonderful, in my opinion.

lightym
Jul. 3, 2010, 10:18 AM
Love holly I have known her for 8 years and love riding with her! Have a wonderful time she is awesome!!!!

wildlifer
Jul. 5, 2010, 01:09 PM
I have not ridden with her but BO has. Had good things to say, said Holly was friendly and enthusiastic, on the more "forward" side of teaching style.

lecoeurtriste
Jul. 5, 2010, 01:19 PM
Two more thumbs and eight hooves up for Holly! Great coach, trainer, and clinician. Have fun!!