View Full Version : more rollercoaster :(

Jun. 22, 2010, 12:16 AM
Appraisal last week came back great... we were waiting on the ok from the underwriters. Today, we got that news... the loan underwriters were fine with the loan. YAY!! What a great anniversary present (our 2nd).

Then the other shoe -- the PMI underwriters aren't as convinced. Someone actually came out to the farm to look around. They are now asking for 2 more comps. UGH!!! GAH!!! It's making me insane! We should hear back in the next couple days and we're still HOPING to close next monday.


Jun. 22, 2010, 11:08 AM
Sorry Tammy, but hang in there - it'll work out!

Jun. 22, 2010, 12:31 PM
Just hang in there. It took a friend of mine 5 months to close due to ongoing appraisal/loan issues, but eventually they got it sorted out.

Jun. 22, 2010, 01:38 PM
That's what I keep telling myself anyway, and so it applies to you too:) If it's not one hoop there it's another, I understand! We are supposed to close on Thursday (TWO days from now). Plentiful repair issues came up that had to be done before the county would legally allow them to sell it (we bought a bank owned). Then last week our loan processor went on vacation and didn't bother to tell us, manager didn't want to deal with it, gave it to another girl, who then had a family emergency. All of the paperwork has been in to them for weeks, except the county approval which we sent last week. Of course they claim it all just got there yesterday, and they have to do a final inspection for the appraiser before underwriting can give the clear to close. UGH! Just think, when we have our farms we can look back on this and think of how worth it it was, but right now.... just stressful and aggravating! Will you be eligible for the tax credit if you close by the 30th? Here's to hoping everything works itself out in the next few days and you guys get to close on time. Good luck, looks like you guys are going to have a great place!