PDA

View Full Version : MD Barns- Crappy customer service???

DiablosHalo
Jun. 21, 2010, 01:18 PM
Anyone deal with MD barns and have a good experience???

I purchased a new 6-figure barn from them a few years ago. I'm having a few problems (nothing major) and tried to contact the main office in CA, along with dealers in my area.

I can not get a return email OR phone call from anyone!

This is not the first time. I've tried to contact them 4 times in recent years and the other times I just gave up. Any ideas how to legally get them to answer my call/concern???

I didn't leave detail as to why I was calling. I didn't want to lead on that I had a concern or knew they wouldn't call back. I did tell them I was a customer and needed to speak with them concerning a barn they put up.

ARGH!!!! I wish I could make them take it back and get a real customer-service oriented company to build it!

Jleegriffith
Jun. 21, 2010, 01:21 PM
Yep, horrible service. When we put up our used barn I wanted to order dutch doors and different wall panels. It took weeks to get a return phone call and corporate office never called me back. The local rep wasn't much better about responding. I love the product but the service is awful.

DiablosHalo
Jun. 21, 2010, 02:23 PM
ugh Jess- It's enough that I want to tear down the stupid barn. Are they a bbb member? I'm going to look into it.

eta- I just filed a complaint with bbb. The company has 30 days to respond. I'll let you know how it goes.

TheJenners
Jun. 21, 2010, 03:39 PM
Wow, this is the first I've heard of it! I don't have one, but I've seen their ads. What is the complaint that caused the call?

DiablosHalo
Jun. 21, 2010, 08:40 PM
The complaint is they won't return calls, emails, or any other form of communication...

bludejavu
Jun. 21, 2010, 08:49 PM
I bet if you said you were calling about purchasing a barn from them, they might call back. Couldn't hurt to try.