PDA

View Full Version : Lucinda at Carolina Horse Park Oct 8th/9th

Sportsfield24
Jun. 17, 2010, 09:34 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having Lucinda back to the CHP on October 8th and 9th this year which will be a Fr/Sat clinic. It is the weekend after the CC weekend at the WEG...which is why LG is over here. Please contact me for further details as far as fees, stabling, etc. Thank you very much for your support.
Michele
ablesportsfield@gmail.com

piaffequeen
Jun. 18, 2010, 05:45 PM
What levels is she doing? Will there be a spectator fee?

ThirdCharm
Jun. 18, 2010, 09:55 PM
Will info be posted on the CHP website??

Jennifer

Firefox
Jun. 18, 2010, 09:59 PM
I could win the lottery!!! too many days off already and going to the WEG!!

Tuppence
Jun. 19, 2010, 07:53 AM
Lucinda will also be at Horse Park of New Jersey Oct 14-15, great cross country jumps; this is her third year there and it is always GREAT! PM for more info or check Horse park of New Jersey website!

Sportsfield24
Jun. 19, 2010, 08:17 AM
please email me for more information....please see original post. Thx Michele

SueCoo2
Jun. 19, 2010, 05:27 PM
(from my clinic report) ....Our clinic with Lucinda Green was the most awesome experience of my riding life! She is a fantastic clinician, and if any of you ever have the opportunity to clinic with her please do so. Her insights and her ability to instill confidence in both horse and rider is priceless! She is worth every penny and then some, not to mention she is terribly funny! :D

Sportsfield24
Jun. 20, 2010, 10:19 AM
SueCoo2...thx for the wonderful personal attestment to LG's skills. I believe her enthusiasm and love for the horse are contagious and most everyone leaves her clinics feeling like they can go out and conquer the world. The confidence she leaves you with comes from the partnership and connection she helps you create with your horse throughout the clinic. She is truly remarkable and I organize these clinics with her bc I am unable to travel often at this time due to family and this is the only way I can ride with her! I will be very sad when she decides to stop coming over here to the USA to teach us! I also love her personality, too..she is an absolute hoot! Thx again. Michele