PDA

View Full Version : P.Dutton Clinic in NC (November)

lecoeurtriste
Jun. 16, 2010, 09:01 PM
P.Dutton Eventing Clinic BegNov to Intermediate November 20-21, 2010 at the Ark (Monroe, NC).

This is a two day clinic with flat/gymnastics on Saturday (in an all-weather or covered arena) and cross country on Sunday. On-site stabling and camper hook-ups/showers available.

Saturday night dinner for all participants. Auditors welcome (free to watch clinic; $10 for dinner). Reduced rates for USEA members.

www.whynotanamericanark.com (http://www.whynotanamericanark.com)

jen-s
Jun. 17, 2010, 02:17 PM
YAY!!!! :D

wildlifer
Jun. 17, 2010, 09:19 PM
Information? Or more specifically, cost for entry/stabling/etc?

lecoeurtriste
Jun. 18, 2010, 10:37 AM
Clinic Fee:
$400* USEA Members
$425* Non-Members
Free to Audit
(*Includes 1 ticket to Saturday night party with Phillip)

Stabling:
$70 (Friday-Sunday; 2 bags shavings)
$40 (one night; 2 bags shavings)
$40 (Sat.&Sun. day stall; 1 bag shavings)
$25 (grounds fee for non-stabled horses)

RV Hookups: $25 (per night)

$10 Extra Dinner Tickets

:D

tres grey
Jun. 18, 2010, 12:09 PM
Oh wow! The greenie isn't at BN level yet, but hopefully by November he would be. This is an interesting opportunity to ponder... and not to far of a drive from 'Bama!

wildlifer
Jun. 18, 2010, 12:09 PM
Thanks!

ntoeventing
Jun. 18, 2010, 12:41 PM
What is the entry deadline for this clinic?

lecoeurtriste
Jun. 18, 2010, 12:50 PM
Oh wow! The greenie isn't at BN level yet, but hopefully by November he would be. This is an interesting opportunity to ponder... and not to far of a drive from 'Bama!

I rode with PDutton three years ago on my greenbean (6 weeks under saddle and had only trotted x's twice)...it wasn't my original plan, but the horse I had entered was sold. Anyway, Phillip's exercises taught that baby more in two days than I could have in two months! We never felt overfaced or uncomfortable. It was an experience I hope to replicate next year with my new baby!

Also, the Ark has a full compliment of Maiden (2'-2'3") cross country jumps that are identical to their larger cousins. And I'm happy to make a "moving up to BN" group if there are enough entries!

:)

lecoeurtriste
Jun. 18, 2010, 12:53 PM
What is the entry deadline for this clinic?

The entry form is posted and deposits can come in anytime. Deposits are fully refundable if scratched before November 1st. The closing date is also November 1st.

www.whynotanamericanark.com (http://www.whynotanamericanark.com)

tres grey
Jun. 19, 2010, 01:05 AM
I'd have to see if I can scrape up the funds and grab a ride, but I'd love to go. Especially if there's a Moving Up to BN group. I think my horse would have fun with that.