PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Five Star Tack!!!

eventer_mi
Jun. 12, 2010, 07:18 PM
So, I bought the Redheaded One a bridle from Five Star Tack (actually, my hubby bought it for us on Mother's Day). It was a lovely flash, on clearance, and it came in no time flat. Gorgeous piece of bridlework, definitely worth the money.

However, I've noticed that the cavesson is rubbing my thin-skinned boy's nose lately...not sure why, but it might have something to do with the fact that the cavesson is wide. That's one of the things I liked about it, btw - love the looks of those wide cavessons. I left some feedback on the survey that Five Star sent, and a few days later, I get an email from Jamie, the owner of the company, saying that she noticed my survey and told me that she didn't want me to have a bridle I couldn't use, so she was going to send me a new cavesson (they're redesigning it with a slightly narrower cavesson) as soon as they came out, free of charge.

Wow! That's customer service! I definitely recommend this company and their strapgoods - they're gorgeous, and hold up well. I think the customer service is on par with Smartpak's - and that's saying something. So, here's the link to their website: http://www.fivestartack.com/ and I encourage people to check it out.