PDA

View Full Version : Live scoring at Bromont?

mythical84
Jun. 10, 2010, 12:01 PM
Does anyone know if Bromont is doing live scoring?

I have a lot of friends competing and no one has cell service. :-/

RiverBendPol
Jun. 10, 2010, 12:44 PM
No live scores, probably no scores at all! Tune into Eventingnation.com for up to date news and lots of fun, including prizes for guessing the winner of the (***). Get there quick tho, betting window closes when 1st horse enters the arena.

Our friends up there have texting capability, just no talking service.

InVA
Jun. 10, 2010, 01:59 PM
I've spoken on the phone to a rider who is there today... texted, too. No scores available anywhere I've looked so far! :( Will try eventingnation.com...

flutie1
Jun. 10, 2010, 02:26 PM
EN has the morning * posted.

RiverBendPol
Jun. 10, 2010, 02:48 PM
Flutie, I can only see the morning (**). Where'd you find the (*)?? Raining there now...

For those who want to know:
Courtney 52.6
Boyd 53.1
Will F. 54.6
Laura V. 55.2
Nate 56.1
Kassidy Kirchner 57.0
Missy Miller 57.2
Susanna Holder 59.1
Ashley 61.3
Leslie Anne Chelstrom 62.0
Penny 62.4
Mia Petersen 64.4
Emily (our own Xctrygirl) 68.9
Kim Crawford 69.3
Kerry Blackman 69.4
Bob Holman 77.0

lsa
Jun. 10, 2010, 08:59 PM
Eventing Nation has full * and ** dressage results posted. Kelli Temple and Axel Rose leading the **, Boyd leading *.

www.eventingnation.com (http://www.eventingnation.com)

advmom
Jun. 11, 2010, 01:18 AM
Eventing Nation is going to be your best bet all weekend...Canadian events are notoriously poor at posting results!!
If Bromont wants to play with the big boys they should sign up for live scoring!!

NeverTime
Jun. 11, 2010, 07:30 AM
Anyone know what the weather's doing up there today and how the courses are looking? Hoping for a great day for everybody.

RiverBendPol
Jun. 11, 2010, 07:48 AM
Eventingnation.com

Jazzy Lady
Jun. 11, 2010, 09:25 AM
Not a whole lot separating the pack in the 1*. Less than 10 points from 1st to 20th! Tight... should be a good xc day!

I hear the courses are looking amazing. Beautiful as usual. Technical, but inviting. So in otherwords, tough, but understandable for the horses as long as you have your ducks in a row. Nothing stupid or "wtf?"

Hopefully the weather cooperates! you never know what you're going to get at bromont. It can get snowed out or blistering hot.

Backstage
Jun. 11, 2010, 02:13 PM
The chance of rain tomorrow is holding steady at 40% but the projected high has dropped from 23C to 20C. I'm afraid we are in for a rainy day, which does not make me (or my camera!) very happy. :(

Xctrygirl
Jun. 11, 2010, 10:45 PM
Emily (our own Xctrygirl) 68.9

MwuuuuuuHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Oh Polly...I love you. I haven't ridden in two months, never competed above Int and I haven't left the US to go to Canada since 1983, but hey sure I could be riding in a 3*!!!!! :D LOL

Ok here's the deal. There is actually another eventer named "Emily DaignEault" Wild I know. The odds are pretty long but hey she's there. I have had the pleasure to meet Emily and her cool horses and lovely family. She is probably a very distant relative but as she is Canadian, she has the "E" in the last name that my emmigrated ancestors dropped as a way of denoting themselves as the American branch of the family.

Anyway you cut it I am rooting for her.

~(The original) Emily Daignault

CookiePony
Jun. 12, 2010, 11:28 AM
COTH coverage:
http://www.chronofhorse.com/article_landing/horse%20sports/eventing

lsa
Jun. 12, 2010, 05:21 PM
EN has all results from three-day XC posted. Kim is winning and Jessica Phoenix is behind her: 3* scores (http://eventingnation.com/home/2010/06/developing-kim-jumps-clear-waiting-to-hear-about-time.html)

RunForIt
Jun. 12, 2010, 05:55 PM
EN has all results from three-day XC posted. Kim is winning and Jessica Phoenix is behind her: 3* scores (http://eventingnation.com/home/2010/06/developing-kim-jumps-clear-waiting-to-hear-about-time.html)

sight unseen - I love you...:D

RunForIt
Jun. 12, 2010, 06:00 PM
Fun and satisfying to see that brave helmet wearing during dressage Sarah Cousins has Tsunami (another horse started up the levels quite well by dear Kim!!! :D ) in 8th place. :cool: