PDA

View Full Version : Field boots?

catbird321
Jun. 1, 2010, 11:31 AM
Hi, what brands of field boots do you like the best and why? Thanks!

Lucassb
Jun. 1, 2010, 11:59 AM
I love the Der Dau field boots I ordered at WEF this winter. They are beautiful and have broken in really easily... super comfy after only two rides. :)

*Liz*
Jun. 1, 2010, 08:26 PM
All I can say, is don't buy Ariat Crowne Pros and expect to school in them daily :( I love the leather on my Der Dau's but they are like a block of wood under my foot, very uncomfortable for walking around in. I've got Mountain Horse Supremes on order - I'm hoping they're to be my new favourite :)

Across Sicily
Jun. 1, 2010, 10:31 PM
They may not be higher end, but I LOVE my Ariat Challenge IIs. They have held up very well so far and are incredibly comfortable. I've had no quality control issues with Ariat, though, unlike others.

superpony123
Jun. 1, 2010, 10:54 PM
beval puissance. mine are probably 7 yrs old and theyre still in great shape. for the past months ive been riding in them daily and you cant tell. everytime i clean them up really nicely and go to a show, people ask me if my boots are new.

Hunter Mom
Jun. 1, 2010, 10:59 PM
The only non-custom I found that fit were the Dublins, and I love them. I've ridden in them every ride for going on 2 years and they still clean up great. Very comfy, broke in easily. Best of all - VERY easy on the budget!

SkipChange
Jun. 1, 2010, 11:02 PM
I love my Beval Puissance boots. The leather is delicate, so not for schooling in daily. The zipper has never given me any trouble and they shine up great for shows. Plus they come in a million size variations so it's a near custom fit. For laces they come with an elastic lace done up so that there is no tying of laces to fool with (although you could substitute a regular lace if you desired). NO other boots came close to fitting me. They are, however, extremely expensive.