PDA

View Full Version : NCHJA Annual-hard time reading prizelist online

Limerick
Jun. 1, 2010, 09:58 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me when the Schooling Ponies and Children's Ponies go at NCHJA and what ring? For some reason, on my computer, I can only see one day. I do believe the Children's Ponies are going in a new ring. Is it the new one by the old lunging area way at the back?

Thanks so much-can't believe entries are due this week-it's coming up quickly!

HandItOver114
Jun. 1, 2010, 10:21 AM
Yes the prizelist is hard to read because they put the schedule going vertical instead of going horizontal like normal.

The schooling ponies go second on Friday after the short stirrup. And then sat. the children’s ponies go last and first on Sunday but it will be delayed for the finals that go in the morning. And they are in ring 2 which is behind barn E.

Limerick
Jun. 1, 2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks so much!!

woodhillsmanhattan
Jun. 1, 2010, 12:10 PM
Anyone know where the "new back ring" is going to be? I was kind of excited to see them trying to change up the rings and do away with the covered.

Limerick
Jun. 1, 2010, 12:50 PM
It sounds like they are using the old ring three again but it is Ring 2 now-says it is behind Barn E.

I did like the size of the covered and the guarantee of dry footing. It will be strange to have ponies elsewhere!

bellboots
Jun. 1, 2010, 08:20 PM
I heard that the "new" ring is behind (at the end of) the ring that is behind Barn E. The same person told me that there is a new schooling ring and lunging area back there too.

I haven't been to the Hunt Complex lately, but this is what I hear.