PDA

View Full Version : Glenmore Peppermint Patti- Med Pony hunter

irideponyhunters
May. 31, 2010, 10:08 PM
Hey everyone! Does anyone have any pictures or video of Glenmore Peppermint Patti showing in Mediums. or even have show results. She got 2nd at WIHS (i think..almost positive) awhile back and went to PF and did well. Last i heard she was just doing lessons etc but i would love to see what she looked like when she was younger out and showing.

Glenmore Peppermint Patti
-White
- Welsh Mare
- Shown in mediums im guessing

when i say awhile im talking about 1980's-1990's ishh

mollyschert
Nov. 8, 2010, 09:51 PM
We actually have Glenmore Peppermint Patty (Coed Coch Grey Cloud x Charlie Brown's Snoopy). We purchased her from the Ferro's in the 80's and she has been with us ever since. She showed smalls during the 80's- early 90's. We have some old photos in storage that I will try to find. Patty is happy and doing well. She is not ridden but she enjoys getting groomed by the farm kids. She is still just as beautiful as ever.

Glenmore
Nov. 9, 2010, 07:38 AM
If you come up with a picture of Patty, I would love one as well. Coed Coch Grey Cloud passed away about a year ago at the age of 36. He was a wonderful stallion and the true corner stone of Glenmore. Grey Cloud was not a Welsh pony, nor was Charlie Brown's Snoopy. Snoopy went back to the old Woodland's lines and King Of The Mountain. Grey Cloud was a British Riding Pony imported by Clay and Barbara Camp as a weanling. Both Snoopy and Grey Cloud rest on top of the hill overlooking Glenmore in Florida.
Betty Fox

You don't know where you're going till you know where you've been. Bloodlines are important.

mollyschert
Nov. 11, 2010, 06:47 PM
Hi Mrs. Fox
You may not remember me, but I visited your farm many, many, many years ago. I'm actually living in Jacksonville, FL now and I was thinking about Grey Cloud just the other day. He was one of the greatest pony sires. I'm so sorry to here of his passing. I will try to hunt some pictures up over Thanksgiving and mail them to you. Hope all is well.
Molly Schertzinger