PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought..?

CR Gorge Girl
May. 30, 2010, 01:34 AM
..these breeches?
http://www.victorycanter.com/Equine-Couture-Ladies-Heritage-Breeches-p-22078.html

like? dislike? I was thinking about getting a pair of these for showing next year (IHSA), and just wanted some opinions. :D

JBCool
Jun. 1, 2010, 11:19 AM
I don't have those exact ones, but I bought a pair of clearanced EC breeches for schooling and really like them. And everyone likes them on me, too. I hadn't seen those before, but I'd be tempted to try them too!

As for the IHSA, talk to your coach. Our coach required us to wear Tailored Sportsmans (borrowed or otherwise). BUT, there are a lot more breeches that look like Tailoreds now than there were then.

SmileItLooksGoodOnYou
Jun. 1, 2010, 12:33 PM
Tuff rider makes a nice one that fits like that in a lighter fabric.

CR Gorge Girl
Jun. 1, 2010, 02:33 PM
I don't have those exact ones, but I bought a pair of clearanced EC breeches for schooling and really like them. And everyone likes them on me, too. I hadn't seen those before, but I'd be tempted to try them too!

As for the IHSA, talk to your coach. Our coach required us to wear Tailored Sportsmans (borrowed or otherwise). BUT, there are a lot more breeches that look like Tailoreds now than there were then.

While our coach would love to have everyone ride in TS, she doesn't require it, except for zones/nationals. :D And if I don't like them for showing, then yay, another pair of schooling breeches. :yes: