PDA

View Full Version : Barns in eastern RI/ SE Mass ?

heartinrye
May. 29, 2010, 09:05 AM
Hi
I'm looking for a place to board my horse as the place I am at now, is moving into a new (not as nice, turnout-wise, ring-wise, location-wise) facility, and DOUBLING the board...:eek::no:

So, I need to find someplace that offers 8-10 hr/day turnout, by himself or in a small group is ok.
I would also like to find a place with a trainer that could trailer my horse to RI Finals in Sept, as my truck will be back at school with me (1800 miles away!).
I would need a place to store my trailer (at the facility).
I like to show on my own, so a trainer who understands that would be amazing :D
I would be moving in Late June/Early July and I would be leaving mid-Aug to go back to school, and horse would stay thru RI Finals.
Also, full board under 1000/month, the lower the better!

If anyone has any ideas/any place to stay away from that'd be great! Feel free to PM me!

anthem35
Jun. 1, 2010, 01:56 PM
You KNOW what I think!!! ;)

I will take this moment to shamelessly promote Jennifer Hannan at Ocean Echo in Wakefield RI
-ENDLESS turnout of lush green grass.
-AMAZING care
-Perhaps THE BEST Training I have had, including two BNTs, she truly cares about each horse, and what they each need individually to be their best.
-GORGEOUS facility with oversized outdoor, and reasonable indoor, hunt field, beautiful show quality jumps, superb footing.
-ZERO drama.
-Show wherever. Jenny goes to the bigger "A's, but will go if you need her to wherever, or I'm sure will have no prob should you choose to go alone. She realizes you are a grown-up ;) No 'control freak' issues here.
-She can coach us TOGETHER at RI! ;)

heartinrye
Jun. 1, 2010, 08:34 PM
LZ- how is it that you always know what's best?!

Oh btw- you missed a HILARIOUS meeting in the tack room the other day...

goodmorning
Jun. 1, 2010, 09:41 PM
anthem - Can you PM me additional info for Jenny's? Thanks ;)

anthem35
Jun. 2, 2010, 09:43 AM
PM sent with Jennys info...SHE ROCKS.

HeartinRye-because I'm your older wiser sister.

Did you take Nickels in the tack room again?

How many times must I tell you....

;)

heartinrye
Jun. 2, 2010, 08:10 PM
No, unfortunately Nickels' belly is far to wide to fit thru the door... did you know he's pregnant with twins? At least that's what I'm guessing, there is no other logical reason he could be so chunky... couldn't be the 8 million treats I give him everyday...

anthem35
Jun. 3, 2010, 09:07 AM
...Just how I like 'em. (obv-as per the size of MY horses rear end)
:)