PDA

View Full Version : CWD Saddles

Treasmare2
May. 28, 2010, 09:18 PM
Looking for reviews on these saddles from those who have ridden in them. I am on the hunt for a good fit for my large wide uphill hunter and my short leg (a #1 flap in an Antares). I seached CWD here and not much came up but I am sure there must be something posted. Thanks in advance.

doublesstable
May. 28, 2010, 09:42 PM
If you have the $$$ they are awesome. I just returned from a rated show and there were A LOT of top riders with these saddles......

Says a lot I think.

klmck63
May. 28, 2010, 09:45 PM
If you search CWD* (with the asterisk!) you'll find more results. (It won't change the results, it acts as a "wild card"). The search engine only searches things that are more than four characters.

Good luck! They're lovely saddles, I love mine. Super, super comfortable and great fit on my horse. I'm a 2 in the Antares and can check when I got to the barn tomorrow what my CWD is and get back to you.

Treasmare2
May. 28, 2010, 09:48 PM
KLMCK....that would be so helpful to have that comparison. thanks so much.
Great tip for the search...again thanks

BAC
May. 28, 2010, 09:49 PM
I love mine, have a CWD bridle as well. They have been discussed frequently on this forum, so I am surprised you haven't found much info in your search. PM Amandine (posting as Miloutte55) who runs their US office for more specific info.

Justice
Jun. 2, 2010, 10:00 PM
Take the leap... you will love it!

supershorty628
Jun. 2, 2010, 10:07 PM
I have one and LOVE it, I'd never go back to anything else.

I am having some trouble getting new stirrup leathers from CWD though... not a fan of their customer service lately...

Treasmare2
Jun. 2, 2010, 10:10 PM
OK I have fallen in love with the most perfect saddle.:yes:

Go Fish
Jun. 3, 2010, 02:29 PM
Don't own one but have ridden in one several times. Absolutely loved it. If I ever need another saddle, I'd be trying one for sure.

Fun Size
Jun. 3, 2010, 03:57 PM
I just got mine last week! I have ridden in it a total of 6 times, and it is already starting to break in a bit. It helps that I have been really good with conditioning it after every ride.

It is trying to help me get into a good position, and breaking my left ankle in the process! My left leg has gotten really strong from trying to force a good position in my old saddle, so it kind of feels like when my trainer ties my stirrups to the girth :D

so at least it is a correct hurt!

But I love it so far. Everyone in my barn pretty much rides in a CWD. I also got a 1 flap, 17 seat, SE02.

doublesstable
Jun. 3, 2010, 04:04 PM
I just got mine last week! I have ridden in it a total of 6 times, and it is already starting to break in a bit. It helps that I have been really good with conditioning it after every ride.

It is trying to help me get into a good position, and breaking my left ankle in the process! My left leg has gotten really strong from trying to force a good position in my old saddle, so it kind of feels like when my trainer ties my stirrups to the girth :D

so at least it is a correct hurt!

But I love it so far. Everyone in my barn pretty much rides in a CWD. I also got a 1 flap, 17 seat, SE02.

I was wondering how your new saddle was going.... Glad to hear it, but sorry your left leg is getting told it's bad. :lol: