PDA

View Full Version : Mt Airy Saddle Pals ride on 6/6/10 at Patuxent Park (Annapolis Rock Rd)

baylady7
May. 28, 2010, 02:07 PM
all-
just a heads up there is a ride next weekend for anyone who wants to ride the park but needs a group to ride with (like me- I would get lost).

You should call Patti Mathes with the Mount Airy Saddle Pals to let her know you are coming: http://community.carr.org/fullrecord.asp?record=1321

baylady7
Jun. 3, 2010, 12:18 PM
weather promises to be nice!!!

Also, as a bonus, from Patti:

"for those wanting to have more fun I will set up a mini trail class in the cow field when we return of light-weight obstacles I can easily bring found in a judged pleasure ride or obstacle clinic, and we can have a mini trail class competition with a winner getting a small prize. We will do this before we untack and eat lunch. You do not have to do the trail class if you do not wish; it is just strictly for fun for those doing judged pleasure rides this year or those just curious what your horse will do. (Last year we did this at Schooley Mills after the ride Dan led to get ready for the TROT JPR, which was later moved to the fall due to the weather). If any of you would like to bring an obstacle, feel free to do so. We will just set them up quickly when we get back to the trailers so do not untack if you wish to "play." "

baylady7
Jun. 5, 2010, 04:07 PM
Hello
I am not sure. I suggest you give Patti a call as she is leading the effort. She does a few judged rides herself I believe.