PDA

View Full Version : TS Breeches Fit- How baggy is to baggy

hayjude123
May. 28, 2010, 10:06 AM
So I got this pair of TS side zip breeches in white, and Im not sure how baggy of a fit is too baggy? They fit me really nice throuhgout the the thigh and calf, but in the back they seem quite baggy and they are a little loose in the crotch. Is this normal for TS?

myalter1
May. 28, 2010, 10:54 AM
LOL i can't say b/c i constantly get teased at my barn b/c my Tailored sportsmans are baggy. But, back when i used to show, that's how we wore them, so consequently, that's how I like mine to fit. :winkgrin:

hayjude123
May. 28, 2010, 11:01 AM
thanks so much! it is so hard to find breeces that fit just right...

myalter1
May. 28, 2010, 11:04 AM
mine are always saggy in the rear-end. I just don't want to buy 28 L low rise because I am afraid they will be too tight on my waist/hips. I don't care. I just want to go show and have fun!

alteringwego
May. 28, 2010, 11:04 AM
I like mine fairly baggy. Others tighter. It's really what ever you prefer.

HuntJumpSC
May. 28, 2010, 11:51 AM
My rust TS's are so baggy right now I look like I dropped a load in my pants. I've lost weight since getting them last year, and rather than go down a size, I am going to get them taken in. I have a pretty good seamstress who should be able to work a miracle. :)

FSU Girl
Jun. 1, 2010, 03:34 PM
My seamstress has both taken in and let out several pairs of TS's for me with out any difficulty and I can't even tell. I got a pair of Ariat's on sale in a 26 just like my TS's and they feel like they are going to fall off after I've ridden! They are just schooling breeches so I just make sure to wear a belt :lol:

caradino
Jun. 1, 2010, 04:55 PM
my general rule of thumb is, if you can't tell you have a butt in them, they're too baggy. :lol:

but really it's a personal preference. if you are more comfortable in looser fitting britches, go for it. no one will look at you weird. just PLEASE don't get them so skin-tight that we can see your cellulite. (if you have any)

Oldenburg99
Jun. 2, 2010, 11:24 AM
You are not alone! I like mine baggy as well and I get teased constantly. But I am very pear shaped so I like my breeches to be forgiving - loose in the thighs and butt. However I got them taken in at the waist because a fellow boarder threatened to buy me suspenders. But to echo, caradino, I don't want to anyone to know about my cellulite nor do I want to know about anyone else's. lol.

superpony123
Jun. 2, 2010, 03:28 PM
that's how my supremes fit. i personally prefer it to be on the loose side. my schoolies are quite a bit looser and they are my favorite fit.

Trixie
Jun. 2, 2010, 03:49 PM
I prefer mine baggy, definitely preferable over overly-tight. I don't want to be concerned about my breeches or anyone else's breeches splitting, thankyouverymuch.