PDA

View Full Version : Custom Italian boots - can't remember brand?

Vandy
May. 25, 2010, 11:05 AM
Wondering if anyone can help me...I am trying to find the name/contact number for a CWD rep who had just started representing a line of Italian custom boots at HITS Tucson this winter. Beautiful boots. Would actually like to find a website for the boots as well...unfortunately I've lost the rep's business card. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Mayaty02
May. 25, 2010, 11:30 AM
Parlanti?

findeight
May. 25, 2010, 11:37 AM
Sergio Grasso (grassi?).

They are quite nice, so far hold up very well and have alot of independent reps. Couple hundred less then comparable Vogels according to a gal who just got some thru a saddle rep.

Vandy
May. 25, 2010, 12:07 PM
Thanks, but not either of those. I have been obsessing over these boots since I saw them, and they are extremely expensive, feel like glove leather. It was a brand I'd never heard of before, and I believe this rep was the first to bring them to the US. Unfortunately, not in the market for myself, but want to pass the info along to a friend.

Blondie22
May. 25, 2010, 01:44 PM
A friend got a pair of boots called (no idea how to spell this!) "Ayoras". They are beautiful and he paid a pretty penny for them. Could that be them?

Denzel
May. 25, 2010, 02:03 PM
Could it be the DeNiro/Brogini boots?

Quartergirl
May. 25, 2010, 04:15 PM
Rectiligne

Moocow
May. 25, 2010, 04:19 PM
Tucci?

RugBug
May. 25, 2010, 04:24 PM
Rectiligne

Not likely based on the OP's description. All the Rectiligne's I've seen are lower quality. Also the company is french, I believe